Patrick Turner.

Default How about that Ashcroft.

This here group is a tubes group,
but from what little I have read, I'd prefer
Mr Ashcroft didn't move into the house next door.
( Ah, and what a humbling experience it'd be for Mr A,
since the house is a tiny 3 bedder/1 bathroom,
and has lacked any renovations over the last 40 years.)

And I got into trouble mentioning that word "oil"
with reference to some beat up unfortunate country
in the middle east.
We are being force fed fear and stuff about terror,
but not a word about what the hoped for long term bonanza
that oil will make to the US economy, eventually, when the
smoke clears, and the depleted uranium powder has settled.
It seems to me the companies will get richer and more powerful,
but the war will make ordinary americans poorer, unless you are
a shareholder.

Its no use discussing it much at RAT,
because I like to come to RAT to get away from the
horse twang of the real world.

This is the first time I have posted through Google
to a news group, and I must say its a lot more fiddly
and difficult to use.
Unfortunately my ISP has temporarilly/permanently stopped
the former service of direct access to RAT,
and so my interest might drop,
but nevertheless, I get a chance to say hi,
and work out if I can access RAT by this route.

Regards to all,

Patrick Turner.
Adam Stouffer

Patrick Turner. wrote:

Its no use discussing it much at RAT,
because I like to come to RAT to get away from the
horse twang of the real world.

Then why bring it up? I'm ready for a debate anytime.

Adam