Fred Nachbaur

Carroll Conklin wrote:
Does anyone have some data for the 8950?

I can't find anything!

Carroll

Type: 8950 (industrial)
Name: Beam Power Tube
Outline: 16E
Terminal Diagram: 8950 *
Vf - 13.0v
If - 1.1A
Use: Class A Amplifier
Va: 175v
Vg: -21v
Vg2: 110v
Ig2: 2.0 mA
Ia: 120 mA.
Gm: 16,000 umho

*
1-H
2-K
3-G2
4-G3
5-G1
6-K
7-IC
8-NC
9-G1
10-G3
11-G2
12-H
TC-P

from RC-30

Cheers,
Fred
| Music: http://www3.telus.net/dogstarmusic/ |
| Projects: http://dogstar.dantimax.dk |

Carroll Conklin

Default 8950 Data

Does anyone have some data for the 8950?

I can't find anything!

Carroll

Rich Andrews.

"george craig" wrote in news:OqAgc.45026
:

With exception of the heater V, I think it is similar to type
6KD6.....George

I would replace 6JS6s with 8950s in RF service. Tuning was touchier, but
the tube was more rugged and would last longer. Had to rewire the heaters
and reneutralize, but they were stable. I could run them with 1200V+ on
the plates with no problems. Duty cycle was low so there were no issues
there.