Posted to rec.audio.pro
Dash Dash is offline

Default Mike Rivers

HIO Mike Rivers, I just wanted to thank you again for your genius in
writing the free "Compact Mixer Reference Guide" and all of the support
you have given out freely here over the many years or I guess it is
decades now.

Many people have benefited from this brilliant piece of work along with
the many years of accumulated wealth of information stored in that brain
of yours while always willing to give out free advice and information.

You hurt my feelings once and it hurt *only* because it was coming from
you. I called you a jerk and I do not want to go to my grave without
saying I am sorry.

I know you don't even know who I am or what I am referring to but I have
had to take a 10 Mg Valium every night just to go to bed.

Your biggest fan and if I ever win a Grammy I will thank you. I promise!

Much love, -

P.S. I feel much better now because my doctor has cut me off of the
Diazepams and recommended I just set things right/straight. So there.

Whew!

Carry on!

--
-

"Opinions are like ears, and most everyone has two of them and no two
ears are alike so what sounds one way to some might sound another way to
others. I call it the Earprint Principle." DR (That's me.)
Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 12/27/2017 6:23 AM, Dash wrote:
HIO Mike Rivers, I just wanted to thank you again for your genius in
writing the free "Compact Mixer Reference Guide" and all of the support
you have given out freely here over the many years or I guess it is
decades now.

It has been decades, and I wish more people would read it today even if
they never expect to use an analog console. The principles of routing
and controls are the same whether implemented in hardware or software.
Starting off learning about wires and knobs makes a computer-based DAW
make much more sense.

You hurt my feelings once and it hurt *only* because it was coming from
you. I called you a jerk and I do not want to go to my grave without
saying I am sorry.

Well, sometimes I AM a jerk, but I always mean well.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] jjaj1998@netscape.net is offline

On Thursday, December 28, 2017 at 10:27:27 AM UTC-5, Mike Rivers wrote:
On 12/27/2017 6:23 AM, Dash wrote:
HIO Mike Rivers, I just wanted to thank you again for your genius in
writing the free "Compact Mixer Reference Guide" and all of the support
you have given out freely here over the many years or I guess it is
decades now.

It has been decades, and I wish more people would read it today even if
they never expect to use an analog console. The principles of routing
and controls are the same whether implemented in hardware or software.
Starting off learning about wires and knobs makes a computer-based DAW
make much more sense.

You hurt my feelings once and it hurt *only* because it was coming from
you. I called you a jerk and I do not want to go to my grave without
saying I am sorry.

Well, sometimes I AM a jerk, but I always mean well.

All I have to say, I post my remixes to YouTube, and in a couple days, I gain POSITIVE comments, unlike here who are purely jealous.

And they may find it a joy, but I was falsely accused and my web site was pulled after about 15 years, though trying to get it back from Lycos, Inc.

Jack

Hey mike rivers Nate Najar Pro Audio 2 June 17th 15 04:48 AM
Ping: Mike Rivers per Yam 01v Chilly Pro Audio 11 November 15th 06 05:49 PM
Mike Rivers: Is this you? Bob Quintal Pro Audio 1 September 7th 06 12:38 PM
A click for Mike Rivers apa Pro Audio 24 December 11th 04 04:24 PM