Posted to rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] jackmercial@gmail.com is offline

Default Hendrix preferred 6550's over EL34's!

Wow I stated reading for the tube rag.
But I don't care what you say Jimi was a human driven by greedy people to an exhuastive blur of fame.He was a genius because of his fine sense of musical inovation he started a whole a new sound never to be forgotten in rock his contemporaries praised his talent and they know more than we can ever expect to.DONE WITH PICKING ON THE MOST RESPECTED ROCK GUITARIST EVER. SORRY FOR POOR GRAMER AND SPELLING.R.I.P JIMI

The Jimi Hendrix Experience is No More Vinylanach Audio Opinions 1 November 14th 08 03:10 AM
Sherwood Newcastle R525 for sale (San Francisco - local pickup preferred) - perfect condition - $110 oigor Marketplace 0 April 13th 05 07:28 PM
Wanted Technics SP-10 turntable, any condition (mk. iii preferred...) Dylan C-W Marketplace 0 November 13th 04 05:41 AM
VT231 preferred brand? me Vacuum Tubes 1 December 24th 03 01:03 AM
Amek Hendrix Sebastian Becher Pro Audio 9 December 15th 03 02:54 PM