Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Car Audio

geoff wrote:
On 6/06/2016 12:53 AM, Scott Dorsey wrote:
Gary Eickmeier wrote:
Just got a little subwoofer for the new car (Prius V) that is worth telling
about. It is the Powerbass BTA8, an 8 inch woofer in a nice carpeted
enclosure with amp and connections.

PLEASE take these discussions to rec.audio.car which is specifically for
that.

Narrowmindedness unworthy of you Scot - information that many in our
field just might find very useful. Else we might all end up with a 3kHz
notch. Far more relevant that much of the discussion here of late.

Geoff, check out the previous car audio threads here, all of which have
devolved into fighting and general abuse. Mind you that is before we
became the Land of the Trolls, and I agree that it's more relevant than
a lot of the mindless trolling here, but that's a low bar indeed.