Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] ssmusic214@gmail.com is offline

Default Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers?

On Thursday, August 1, 2013 3:50:08 PM UTC-5, Mike Rivers wrote:
On 8/1/2013 3:10 PM, wrote:

I posted this to find out if anybody having the SAME PROBLEMS WITH

THE UNITS.

I see essentially that same question often on these forums, usually in

the simpler form of "Has anyone else had this problem?"

Never asked for any "affirmation" or "backing".

But by asking that question, you really are asking for affirmation or

backing. Otherwise what difference would it make if someone else had the

problem. YOU have the problem and YOU deserve to have it fixed. YOU, on

the other hand, allowed the warranty to expire, or, in the case of the

used mixer you bought, didn't test it thoroughly and promptly (but then

if you wanted to return it to an eBay seller, he'd probably not pay for

shipping).

Instead I am getting bunch of wannabe "experts" trying to tell me

what I need to do with them, and how to run my business.

Would no response at all have been better? Apparently nobody here

(unless you've received some private e-mail from someone here who saw

your post) has had the same problem with the same unit that you have. In

fact, it seems that nobody who has responded has had that same unit,

likely because we don't get too many of them around these parts. You

were right to post in the Behringer forum, and that's where you got both

affirmation and instructions FROM BEHRINGER as to what to do in order to

get your unit repaired. But since you posted here, I guess you felt like

you needed more stroking.

--

For a good time, call
http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com

I was asking for FACTS not OPINIONS.
Is the difference beyond your intelligence level?