Posted to rec.audio.pro
Federico Federico is offline

Default AUDIO PATCHBAYS

Hi,
I need to install some patchbays in my studio.
Currently I have none.
Any suggestion?
Should I go TT or MT? Any difference?
Brands to avoid?
F.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Roy W. Rising[_2_] Roy W. Rising[_2_] is offline

"Federico" wrote:
Hi,
I need to install some patchbays in my studio.
Currently I have none.
Any suggestion?
Should I go TT or MT? Any difference?
Brands to avoid?
F.

I have a collection of decommissioned jack rows from ABC-TV Hollywood.
They're all 1/4" long-frame types. There are 10 single-row Switchcraft and
5 double-row ADCs wired out to punch-down panels. All have normaling
contacts. The ADCs work best with a special punch-down tool. The
Switchcrafts have solder terminals.

You are welcome to any or all, for the price of shipping from Los Angeles.
Email me if you're interested.

--
~
~ Roy
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Federico wrote:
I need to install some patchbays in my studio.
Currently I have none.
Any suggestion?
Should I go TT or MT? Any difference?
Brands to avoid?

Not really, they are all fine. Just make sure you get long-frame jacks
and avoid the cheesy "home studio" short frame gadgets.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
studiorat studiorat is offline

The ADCs work best with a special punch-down tool. The
Switchcrafts have solder terminals.

You are welcome to any or all, for the price of shipping from Los Angeles.
Email me if you're interested.

--
~
~ Roy
"If you notice the sound, it's wrong!"

Score!!!
Nice one Roy!
Fair play to Ya...

Behringer 2000 audio patchbays? Craig Ruggels Pro Audio 32 March 17th 07 08:41 PM
Patchbays CN Pro Audio 3 July 6th 06 06:09 PM
mic signals on patchbays bingo Pro Audio 31 February 20th 06 02:27 AM
FA: Under 3 hours left for Pro Audio (API, Furman, Patchbays) Only1Milty Pro Audio 0 August 25th 03 12:53 AM
FA: MXR Noise Gates, Audio-Technica Wireless Receiver, Patchbays, Alesis XT, Kelsey Talkback Mark Glinsky Pro Audio 0 August 24th 03 06:59 PM