Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Andy Fish

Default distortion at the end of a CD

Hi,

I have made an audio CD which is nearly 80 minutes long.

when I listen to it on any audio CD player the last track is really
distorted (sounds like an FM radio that isn't tuned in properly). It only
plays properly on the PC.

anyone else had this problem? are 80 minute CDs allowed by the red book
standard? or was is just that something went wrong in the burning?

Andy