Pete Huttlinger

Old August 9th 08, 06:18 AM posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_3_]

Default Pete Huttlinger

Seeing him Saturday night in L.A. Can't wait. Anyone from here happen
to be going?
Old August 11th 08, 04:14 PM posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_3_]

http://robertmorein.blogspot.com/

> "I don't really have a replacement career, it's a very gnawing thing."
>
> Robert Morein
> Dresher, PA
> (310) 237-6511
> (215) 646-4894

Opps, sorry for posting the question to the wrong group. It was
supposed to go to the acoustic guitar group.

Meanwhile, you're wrong, but thanks for playing, forger.