Sleazy parents exploiting kids ?

Old July 18th 20, 03:28 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
Phil Allison[_4_]

Default Sleazy parents exploiting kids ?

Hi,

This US family have been making one new music vid per day, using their kids for free. Dad is the only professional.

Eg:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad4caS5_5lo

There are 50 or more like this on U-tube - each a popular hit done in similar fashion.

...... Phil

Old October 19th 20, 08:49 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Mac McDougall

On Friday, 17 July 2020 at 20:28:37 UTC-6, wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This US family have been making one new music vid per day, using their kids for free. Dad is the only professional.
>
> Eg:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad4caS5_5lo
>
> There are 50 or more like this on U-tube - each a popular hit done in similar fashion.
>

> ..... Phil

The sweetness of it kinda makes me cringe, but at least the kids are having fun... and that's what music should be about....I think.