Robert Morein

Default Googlin'

"Lionel" wrote in message
http://www.socialaw.com/appslip/99p1440.html

On January 19, 1973, Wheeler, then age fifteen, was arraigned on a charge

of
statutory rape of a fifteen-year-old girl alleged to have occurred on
December 31, 1972. After only one intervening court appearance, on March

9,
1973, he was adjudicated delinquent.(7) He received a one-year suspended
sentence of commitment to the Department of Youth Services.

Lionel,
You are aware of the definition of statutory rape? It means that Wheeler
and the girl could have been very enthusiastic, or even in love. But because
the girl was one year before the "age of consent", it constitutes this
particular form of rape, which is a legal definition not accompanied by the
brutal assault and mental damage of real rape.
It sounds like two young people who could not wait to live their lives.

What is the corresponding law in France?

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Lionel" wrote in message
http://www.socialaw.com/appslip/99p1440.html

On January 19, 1973, Wheeler, then age fifteen, was arraigned on a charge

of
statutory rape of a fifteen-year-old girl alleged to have occurred on
December 31, 1972. After only one intervening court appearance, on March

9,
1973, he was adjudicated delinquent.(7) He received a one-year suspended
sentence of commitment to the Department of Youth Services.

You mother ****ing pile of **** sleaze bag.
Who the hell is Wheeler????

The adjudication mentioned in that article occurred in Massachusettes,
to my reckoning. And the dude, whoever he was, was a police officer iin
1981.

I suppose somewhere in this great wide world there was a Chapuis
who was a child molester or some other sort of pervert.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"Lionel" wrote in message
[...]

Bob, who the **** is this "Wheeler" ??

Bruce J. Richman

Art Sackman wrote:

"Lionel" wrote in message
http://www.socialaw.com/appslip/99p1440.html

On January 19, 1973, Wheeler, then age fifteen, was arraigned on a charge

of
statutory rape of a fifteen-year-old girl alleged to have occurred on
December 31, 1972. After only one intervening court appearance, on March

9,
1973, he was adjudicated delinquent.(7) He received a one-year suspended
sentence of commitment to the Department of Youth Services.

You mother ****ing pile of **** sleaze bag.
Who the hell is Wheeler????

The adjudication mentioned in that article occurred in Massachusettes,
to my reckoning. And the dude, whoever he was, was a police officer iin
1981.

I suppose somewhere in this great wide world there was a Chapuis
who was a child molester or some other sort of pervert.

The title of the thread started by Lionel really ought to be called
"Selectively Edited Googlin' - More Heavily Biased then a set of Output Tubes
",

It appears that Krueger may have more to worry about than he thinks:

http://www.lawyers.com/wheeler/

(this one is in California)

It seems that Lionel overlooked this. I wonder why.

But then again, he may have been too busy playing the accordian, working for an
escort service, or both (an accordian-playing escort for hire? - hmmm! - )

http://membres.lycos.fr/coralielucia/Lionel.html

http://www.aerodrome-gruyere.ch/gvv/iace/program.htm

So, As Paul Harvey would say, now you know "the rest of the story".

Bruce J. Richman

S888Wheel

Subject: Googlin'
From: Lionel
Date: 4/8/2004 3:42 PM Pacific Standard Time
http://www.socialaw.com/appslip/99p1440.html

On January 19, 1973, Wheeler, then age fifteen, was arraigned on a charge of
statutory rape of a fifteen-year-old girl alleged to have occurred on
December 31, 1972. After only one intervening court appearance, on March 9,
1973, he was adjudicated delinquent.(7) He received a one-year suspended
sentence of commitment to the Department of Youth Services.

Trying to out do Arny as the resident sociopathic ****? Obviously I'm not that
Wheeler. You ought to consider gainful employment instead of wasting your time
on sociopathic edevours on Usenet.

S888Wheel

From: Lionel
Date: 4/8/2004 11:48 PM Pacific Standard Time
S888Wheel - - vendredi 9

From: Lionel

Date: 4/8/2004 3:42 PM Pacific Standard Time
http://www.socialaw.com/appslip/99p1440.html

On January 19, 1973, Wheeler, then age fifteen, was arraigned on a charge
of statutory rape of a fifteen-year-old girl alleged to have occurred on
December 31, 1972. After only one intervening court appearance, on March
9, 1973, he was adjudicated delinquent.(7) He received a one-year
suspended sentence of commitment to the Department of Youth Services.

Trying to out do Arny as the resident sociopathic ****? Obviously I'm not
that Wheeler.

Perhaps yes, perhaps no...

No perhaps ****head. That is not me.

Who knows ?

Everyone who knows anything about me.

This is the problem with the guy who
are hiding their ugly face behind alias.

Maybe it was you then.

Who is S888Wheel ?

Who I am is pretty well known around here.

You ought to consider gainful employment instead of wasting
your time on sociopathic edevours on Usenet.

LOL, I haven't any lesson from a guy who spends 98% of his Usenet time to
stalk Arnold Krueger.

You have it backwards. But then you have most things backwards.

BTW I have noted several time that the more nervous and aggressive you are
the more you have difficulties to manage your dyslexia.

Your powers of observation are as poor as your powers of reason.

You should stop to waste your time on sociopathic endeavour on Usenet. ;o)

You certianly have been inspired by Arny's lack of originality. Do you really
want to share in his complete humiliation?

Arny Krueger

S888Wheel wrote:

Trying to out do Arny as the resident sociopathic ****?

Inability to communicate in a civil manner noted. Obviously the writer is
full of self-hatred.

Obviously I'm not that Wheeler.

There is no reliable evidence that you are any Wheeler, let alone a
particular Wheeler.

S888Wheel

From: Lionel
Date: 4/9/2004 1:22 AM Pacific Standard Time
Robert Morein - - vendredi 9 Avril
2004 03:17 wrote:

"Lionel" wrote in message
[...]

Damned what crazy law.
I hope in France we haven't such abomination, I never heard about that.

France clearly has one serious abomination.

So in S888Wheel special case we could imagine that this evil-puritan law and
its traumatic consequences on the pubescent S888Wheel could have caused a
psychologic stasis in his sexual evolution. This could explains his today
sexual attraction for adolescent girls.
This is a question for an impartial psychologist... ;-)

This comming from the guy who wants to have sex with Builldogs. Lionel don't
project things on to me. It wasn't my fault your father did unspeakable things
to you ;-) Enjoy your sanctuary in the sewers.

S888Wheel

S888Wheel wrote:

Trying to out do Arny as the resident sociopathic ****?

Inability to communicate in a civil manner noted. Obviously the writer is
full of self-hatred.

Your inability to think rationally is noted.

Obviously I'm not that Wheeler.

There is no reliable evidence that you are any Wheeler, let alone a
particular Wheeler.

Thanks for proving you are incapable of recognizing reliable evidence. Thanks
for not getting most of the jokes. It makes them funnier.

Bruce J. Richman

Lionel wrote:

Bruce J. Richman - - vendredi
9 Avril 2004 06:27 wrote:

Art Sackman wrote:

"Lionel" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Bruce, the more I read you the more I think that you are suffering of the
"McKelvy" syndrome.

Then you are woefully ignorant of the facts, and have decided, like McKelvy,
apparently, to attack me with personal insults. If you want to imitate him by
making stupid comments and engage in personal insults, you have my sympathy.

In a previous discussion you was the apologist of the death penalty without
judgment and you was claiming for an international support for it.

Like McKelvy, you have now made a false statement about my RAO posts, and have
provided no evidence to support that statement. I presume you're referring to
my approval of Yassin's targeted assassination. This assassination, was,
obviously, NOT a death sentence imposed by any court of law, but rather an act
of self-defense carried out by a country repeatedly targeted by suiicide
bombers, many of whom, got their training, encouragement, and/or direct orders,
according to most credible news reports, from Yassin.

Also, whether international support for his assassination is forthcoming ia
matter for individual countries to decide based on their internal politics.
There is no RAO evidence to indicate that I've been "claiming" (I think you
meant to say "clamoring") for international support.

Unfortunately, it appears that you seem to be suffering from the "McKelvy
syndrome" by making false, unsubstantiated statements about another RAO poster.

Now you are supporting a guy who is elevating the delation at a normal moral
behaviour on a Usenet NG :

This probable false claim requireds correction. The word "delation" refers to
either the conveyance of sounds or accusation by an informer. Neither
definition makes sense in your statement.

"Funny that Arny begged me to send a copy to his church but refused to
offer this address. Thanks. I will send a copy after I get the judgement.
I figure it will make a better package that way. I will include a few
choice excerpts from Arny's various posts as well. Hey, Arny isn't ashamed
of his behavior and he told me to go ahead and send these things to his
church so he has nothing to worry about."

If I'm supporting Mr. Wheeler, and I think he has every right to pursue a libel
suit against Krueger, and hope he is successful, since it will probably set a
precedent for many other people that Krueger and McKelvy have libeled on RAO,
then you, obviously are supporting Krueger & McKelvy's right to libel others on
RAO. I see no evidence that you have condemned or criticized the libelous
claims made by either one of these folks.

Is it the kind of cathartic cure that you recommend to your patient ?

Is that the kind of inflammatory comment you make whenever you attempt to
support Krueger & McKelvy?

Bruce J. Richman

Bruce J. Richman

Lionel wrote:

Bruce J. Richman - - vendredi
9 Avril 2004 17:25 wrote:

Bruce, the more I read you the more I think that you are suffering of the
"McKelvy" syndrome.

Then you are woefully ignorant of the facts, and have decided, like
McKelvy,
apparently, to attack me with personal insults. If you want to imitate
him by making stupid comments and engage in personal insults, you have my
sympathy.

Don't be so megalomaniac Bruce, I don't want to attack you.

That's nice to hear. Not using terms like "megalomaniac" to describe somebody
would make your claim of "not wanting to attack" more credible, however.

In a previous discussion you was the apologist of the death penalty
without judgment and you was claiming for an international support for it.

Like McKelvy, you have now made a false statement about my RAO posts, and
have
provided no evidence to support that statement. I presume you're
referring to
my approval of Yassin's targeted assassination. This assassination, was,
obviously, NOT a death sentence imposed by any court of law, but rather an
act of self-defense carried out by a country repeatedly targeted by
suiicide bombers, many of whom, got their training, encouragement, and/or
direct orders, according to most credible news reports, from Yassin.

It depends from which side of the gun you are watching the scene.

Not really, IMHO. Unless, of course, you think that the Hamas position - the
destruction of Israel, is the correct one.

After the WMD experience I prefer not comment on US' most credible news
reports.

Not a creation of US news media, but rather a function of their reporting
information given to them by various government agencies and other sources.

One pretends that israel is the 51 star on the US flag, my position
concerning this tragic war is in the middle.

Your characterization of Yassin's assassination as support of a death sentence
suggests otherwise. Your characterization of Yassin as just a "politician",
rather than as the leader of a terrorist group devoted to the destruction of
another country, suggests ofherwise.

Also, whether international support for his assassination is forthcoming
ia matter for individual countries to decide based on their internal
politics. There is no RAO evidence to indicate that I've been "claiming"
(I think you meant to say "clamoring") for international support.

Oh you are losing your humour here...

I doubt it.

Now you are supporting a guy who is elevating the delation at a normal
moral behaviour on a Usenet NG :

This probable false claim requireds correction. The word "delation"
refers to
either the conveyance of sounds or accusation by an informer. Neither
definition makes sense in your statement.

I consider that when a guy want to give to a person or a group of person an
information that hasen't been requested it is *delation*, because the
delator acts to cause a prejudice to his victim.
In the following text I consider that all conditions of the delation are
realized.
Like for the gun I guess that this also depends on which side of the
delation you are. )

"Funny that Arny begged me to send a copy to his church but refused to
offer this address. Thanks. I will send a copy after I get the judgement.
I figure it will make a better package that way. I will include a few
choice excerpts from Arny's various posts as well. Hey, Arny isn't ashamed
of his behavior and he told me to go ahead and send these things to his
church so he has nothing to worry about."

If I'm supporting Mr. Wheeler, and I think he has every right to pursue a
libel suit against Krueger, and hope he is successful, since it will
probably set a precedent for many other people that Krueger and McKelvy
have libeled on RAO, then you, obviously are supporting Krueger &
McKelvy's right to libel others on RAO. I see no evidence that you have
condemned or criticized the libelous claims made by either one of these
folks.

False I have already *clearly* condmned Krueger's libelous writings and I'm
sincerely surprised and desappointed that this has escaped from your
scrupulous and objective readings.
If you're really interested, Google is your friend.

If you've publicly condemned Krueger's documented libelous writings, then I
apologize. I make no claim to have read every word posted by various posters
on RAO.

Sorry but I must confess that I don't think that you are interested in
*this* verity.

Then you are wrong, and jumping to conclusions.

Concerning our today violent exchanges with Scott Wheeler let me tell you
the story from my side of the gun.
I have been one of the RAO contributor to be critical concerning the Scott
Wheeler's lawsuit. Like the others I have been insulted : idiot, stupid,
ridiculous, bull****... I was just telling him that IMO he was wrong but...
No problem.
One day he thought interesting to pushed the game more far and insidiously
and implicitly insulted my father (a "yo mama joke" he said...). He was
very happy with what he described as a victory saying that he had played
with me like a piano...
If you are also dubitative Google is still your...

Scott Wheeler is a coward and like all the cowards when he find some support
he hasn't anymore limits.
RAO is the perfect decor for such frustrated coward :
- universally hated victim : Arnold Krueger
- strong and conviced supporters : Middius, Sockpuppet MachinCHose, you...
- spectators : millions of Usenet mute readers.

But I don't need to explain all that to you I'm sure that you have already
understood.

But as your resentment for Krueger is stronger than your
honesty on *this forum* I am not waiting any confidence from you. :-)

Once again, you have made a false statement and engaged in personal attacks
based on a ridiculous assumption. There is no evidence to support your
ridiculous false claim.

And you are right, RAO is a kind of sewage pipe...

I didn't say that, AFAIK. If you claim that I did, you will, of course,
demonstrate your "honesty" by providing the appropriate quotation from Google.

Bruce J. Richman

S888Wheel

S888Wheel - - vendredi 9
Avril 2004 16:57 wrote:

This comming from the guy who wants to have sex with Builldogs. Lionel
don't project things on to me. It wasn't my fault your father did
unspeakable things to you ;-) Enjoy your sanctuary in the sewers.

I like your "yo mama" jokes Scott Wheeler.

But I don't know how to have sex with Builldogs. )

Thank goodness for the sake of Bulldogs around the world that you are as stupid
as you are perverted.

Do you also use to joke with your daughters while you're gently caressing
their young vaginas ?

Did your father carress you in a sexual sort of way? Is this why you project
such perversions on me? Would your wife be proud of you posting such garbage on
the internet with your name on it?

And what about Mrs Wheeler during this time. Is she giving Porky George's
daily blow job ?

No she is hiding him from you. Sick ****s like you and Arny give her the
creeps. Does your wife know how sick you are? What did your father do to you to
make you this messed up?

The sewers are full of people's dejections Scotty.

You need to stop soaking them up and spewing them out on RAO.

In fact all these stinky
matters are pouring out of your dirty body, out of your dirty mind.

Ah, the hypocrite rears his ugly head again. You are the one talking about
stroking a daughters vagina. You are the one with a dirty mind. You indeed live
in a sewer.

My
little Scott "Redeemer" Wheeler, you are such a coward and an hypocrite

Brave words spoken from a safe haven. A French sewer.

that you are working all your life long to forget this simple fact instead
to learn how to live with it...
"Chasser le naturel il revient au galop."

Nah, loosers like you dream of lives like mine. Back to the sewer with you. Oh,
wait, you never left it.

S888Wheel

Bruce J. Richman - - vendredi
9 Avril 2004 17:25 wrote:

[...]

Bull****. You did no such thing.

If you're really interested, Google is your friend.

Post a link.

Sorry but I must confess that I don't think that you are interested in
*this* verity.

No one is interested in going on Easter egg hunts for something that does not
exist

Concerning our today violent exchanges with Scott Wheeler let me tell you
the story from my side of the gun.
I have been one of the RAO contributor to be critical concerning the Scott
Wheeler's lawsuit. Like the others I have been insulted : idiot, stupid,
ridiculous, bull****... I was just telling him that IMO he was wrong but...

No you were insulting me with every post. If you don't like to be insulted then
don't insult others.

No problem.
One day he thought interesting to pushed the game more far and insidiously
and implicitly insulted my father (a "yo mama joke" he said...).

No you brought up something your father used to say and I said I wasn't
interested in what he had to say since the only thing I knew about him was that
he raised one looser. It was an insult to you. You just lost your head over the
whole thing. There was no master plan to insult your family it was just a
roundabout way of taking a well deserved shot at you. You lost your cool and
accused me of being a pedophile and raping my own children. Your attacks were
on an order of several magnitudes worse than any comment I had ever made about
you. At that point I saw no point in fighting fair. You croosed the line so I
fought on the other side of the line. The irony is that you were the one
whining about me not being able to take it. Turns out you were the one
suffering from hypersensitivity. Of course when you thought you were insulted
you should your true colors ar=nd your true lack of moral character.

He was
very happy with what he described as a victory saying that he had played
with me like a piano...

Only after you crossed the line and accused me of raping my own children. After
that you deserved everything you got.

If you are also dubitative Google is still your...

Yes do a search. You will see everything I have said is the absolute truth.

Scott Wheeler is a coward and like all the cowards when he find some support
he hasn't anymore limits.

Lionel is so brave from his safe haven in the sewers of France. You showed your
true colors Lionel. No one is buying your bull****.

RAO is the perfect decor for such frustrated coward :
- universally hated victim : Arnold Krueger
- strong and conviced supporters : Middius, Sockpuppet MachinCHose, you...
- spectators : millions of Usenet mute readers.

Funny you relate so well to Arny. You two are the ones calling others
pedophiles because you loose your collective cools.

I'm sure he does understand. That is why he sees through your bull****.

But as your resentment for Krueger is stronger than your
honesty on *this forum* I am not waiting any confidence from you. :-)
And you are right, RAO is a kind of sewage pipe...

So you feel at home?

Arny Krueger

S888Wheel wrote:

It was an insult to you. You
just lost your head over the whole thing. There was no master plan to
insult your family it was just a roundabout way of taking a well
deserved shot at you. You lost your cool . Your attacks were on an order
of several magnitudes worse than any comment I had ever made about
you. At that point I saw no point in fighting fair. You croosed the
line so I fought on the other side of the line. The irony is that you
were the one whining about me not being able to take it. Turns out
you were the one suffering from hypersensitivity.

Nice description of yourself, sockpuppet.

BTW, what is your occupation?

LOL!

Robert Morein

"Lionel" wrote in message
http://www.socialaw.com/appslip/99p1440.html

On January 19, 1973, Wheeler, then age fifteen, was arraigned on a charge

of
statutory rape of a fifteen-year-old girl alleged to have occurred on
December 31, 1972. After only one intervening court appearance, on March

9,
1973, he was adjudicated delinquent.(7) He received a one-year suspended
sentence of commitment to the Department of Youth Services.

It just occurred to me, Lionel, that you are picking up the worst of our
habits.

You should now be eligible for a Green Card .

S888Wheel

From: Lionel il
Date: 4/9/2004 2:41 PM Pacific Standard Time
S888Wheel - - vendredi 9
Avril 2004 20:09 wrote:

Nah, loosers like you dream of lives like mine.

I will just quote this one to show the RAO world what an idiot you are...

Funny thing is you just end up showing what an idiot you are.

Scott Wheeler is the innocent incarnation of the "American Dream".

Xenophobia is a sad state for anyone. Maybe you should travel more. Get out of
the sewers some time.

This guy is 10,000 times more dangerous than any George W. Bush or any
Pyjamarama (AKA Pajama-Boy) or any extrem-right-catholic-integrist !

I guess you hadn't humiliated yourself quite enough. You must think I am quite
a powerful person if you think I am 10,000 times more dangerous arguably the
most powerful person on earth. If you weren't so stupid I might be flattered by
your awe. Of course you go all the way with your stupidity and put Pj on equal
ground with Bush in terms of power. You are such an embarrassment to
liberalism.

Don't you know why ?
Because he is *sure* to be a liberal democrat.

And once again you are wrong.

Scott Wheeler (AKA S888wheel LOL !) is a democrat liberal INTEGRIST,

WTF? I am not familiar with the word INTEGRIST.

the Bin
Laden of the American success...

What are you trying to say? You are throwing out a lot of emotionally evocative
terms but you are babbling? A meltdown again?

And a well-known pedophile !

Yep. You have once again been reduced to the French version of Arny Krueger. I
guess you are attracted to life in a sewer like any common house fly. Why don't
you just act like any decent French fool and wave the white flag, have a
pastery and crawl under a rock. You will soon be forgotten and you can go on
with your life without your friends and family knowing what a sick looser you
really are deep down inside.

Marvellous beginnings for a skiing week-end... It's snowing for 3 hours
now. :-)

Hows the skiing in the sewers of France. I would suspect it stinks.
S888Wheel

Date: 4/9/2004 4:20 PM Pacific Standard Time
S888Wheel - - samedi 10 Avril
2004 00:00 wrote:

Hows the skiing in the sewers of France. I would suspect it stinks.

I think it could be funny to make rollers, skate or bike in large sewage
pipes.
BTW in here the snow is white with an indefinable fine odor. When like me
you have the chance to live at the mountain foot it brings the *silence* :
less cars, less movement, less hurry, less stress in the end.
I think that skiing is a fantastic pastime and I don't understand why you
have written : "loosers like you dream of lives like mine."
Because I'm sure that this week-end at least this will not be true.

Of course you don't understand. You manage to forget the 363 days that follow
this weekend. Enjoy your skiing. Sorry about the rest.

S888Wheel

From: Lionel il
Date: 4/9/2004 3:57 PM Pacific Standard Time
S888Wheel - - vendredi 9
Avril 2004 20:46 wrote:

No you brought up something your father used to say and I said I wasn't
interested in what he had to say since the only thing I knew about him was
that he raised one looser.

This is *the* worst insult to my father that I've never read or
heard...

Is this a cultural thing or are you just that messed up? I wouldn't think twice
about it if someone said that to me. I doubt anyone else here would either.
Rest assured it wasn't the worst insult you heard though. I did hit below the
belt after you accused me of raping my own children. Is that an exceptable
thing to say in France? Is it OK to say someone raped their own children
because they said they were not interested in your father's words? I kind of
doubt it. I suspect it is your selfrighteous arogant skewed sense of
superiority. You don't think we all smell it on you? Your arogance? It stinks
worse than the sewege. You come in here trolling everyone thinking you are just
a bit more clever than everyone else and then by chance one of your buttons get
pushed and you show the true nature of your moral character. You are so ****ing
selfrighteous that you think a minor jab at you via your comment on your
fathers words is far more vile than your claims that I raped my children. You
are truly ****ed up.

All the suit is the grotesque exaggeration of the above insult...
...In the same way your lawsuit is just the grotesque exaggeration of a "yo
mama joke" about your sexual mores.

Yep. You are truly ****ed up.
Sockpuppet Yustabe

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

You certianly have been inspired by Arny's lack of originality. Do you

really
want to share in his complete humiliation?

Maybe he wants to share in forking over a legal judgement to you.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
S888Wheel wrote:

Trying to out do Arny as the resident sociopathic ****?

Inability to communicate in a civil manner noted. Obviously the writer is
full of self-hatred.

Obviously I'm not that Wheeler.

There is no reliable evidence that you are any Wheeler, let alone a
particular Wheeler.

Quite a dilemma; you'll need the correct name on the check to pay the
judgment.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

BTW, what is your occupation?

Rearranging your face.
Waddyagonnadoaboudit, numnuts??

S888Wheel

From: Lionel il
Date: 4/9/2004 7:00 PM Pacific Standard Time
S888Wheel - - samedi 10 Avril
2004 03:35 wrote:

Is this a cultural thing or are you just that messed up? I wouldn't think
twice about it if someone said that to me.

I have already explained that to you, Scott "coward" Wheeler.

More brave words from your safe haven. Tough talk is pretty pathetic. I would
think even a psuedosophiticated guy like you would know that.

You should try to reproduce this scenario in 3D,

So your math is a mess along with everything else. Our exchanges on RAO are
pretty linear.

I know a lot of places
where you wouldn't be able to engage a lawsuit after that.

Sounds like a veiled threat. I might take it seriously if you were not saying
from the safe haven of a land of quick surrender.

But you are living in an half-million dollars mobile home,

Nope. It is actually quite nice and has no trailor hitch. Nice try though. I
guess you are becoming Arny's twin more and more with each step of your
meltdown. Scum is fundimentally the same all over the world when it is reduced
to it's basic elements.

protected by some
of the best policemen of the county.

Ooh this does sound like a veiled threat now. Do you have your white flag ready
should things ever go beyond RAO?

Your wife is looking to add an other
half-million dollars mobile home to your familial patrimony while you are
trolling on RAO with a poor, mentally retarded, and arrogant french guy...

No we are looking at properly built fixed structures at around half that price.
Is your home for sale? We could use the leftover pocket change to buy it
afterwards and you could rent from us. Or do the French forbid foreign
ownership of French land? Are arrogant French retards relaible renters?
Wouldn't want to have to evict you.

Arrogant ? Who have said arrogant ? ;-)
Usually there's a moral at the end of the American stories

You have been posting around the clock. You must be exhausted. Wouldn't want
you to have an accident while skiing this weekend. Better get some sleep before
you hit the slopes.

Bruce J. Richman

Lionel wrote:

Bruce J. Richman - - vendredi
9 Avril 2004 19:18 wrote:

Lionel wrote:

Bruce J. Richman - -
vendredi 9 Avril 2004 17:25 wrote:

Bruce, the more I read you the more I think that you are suffering of
the "McKelvy" syndrome.

Then you are woefully ignorant of the facts, and have decided, like
McKelvy,
apparently, to attack me with personal insults. If you want to imitate
him by making stupid comments and engage in personal insults, you have
my sympathy.

Don't be so megalomaniac Bruce, I don't want to attack you.

That's nice to hear. Not using terms like "megalomaniac" to describe
somebody would make your claim of "not wanting to attack" more credible,
however.

Good I like your humour Bruce, yes sincerely.

[...]

This is your opinion of the conflict it looks like than more of 4/5 of the
world have had a different opinion.

Prove it. Cite evidence indicating that 4/5 of the world approve of the goal
of the destruction of Israel. Of course, with France's high Moslem population
(for a European country), repetition of Moslem propaganda and increasing French
anti-Semitism are a way of life, I suppose.

After the WMD experience I prefer not comment on US' most credible news
reports.

Not a creation of US news media, but rather a function of their reporting
information given to them by various government agencies and other
sources.

Jewish propaganda, American blah, blah blah.... Sorry but in France and more
generally in Europe most of media discribe a different situation.

Typical French/Moslem antiSemitism and bull****. American media are certainly
not controlled or influenced very much by Jewish views, and the Jewish
population in the US is extremely small, percentage wise - certainly not
comparable to the approx. 20-30% Moslem population in France.

One pretends that israel is the 51 star on the US flag, my position
concerning this tragic war is in the middle.

Your characterization of Yassin's assassination as support of a death
sentence
suggests otherwise. Your characterization of Yassin as just a
"politician", rather than as the leader of a terrorist group devoted to
the destruction of another country, suggests ofherwise.

Sorry to remember you that 4/5 of the UN security council have a different
opinion than you. Cf security council condemnation.
I have already hear about the "French Exception" but I don't remember that
it has already rallied so much favorable opinion all around the world.
LOL ! Wake up Bruce ! You are more and more looking like the Arnold Krueger
of the international policy... )

It's time for you to admit your not so subtle antiSemitism, favoritism of Arab
extremism and endorsement of Moslem propaganda. The UN Security Council, and
the UN in general, has long been known as little more than a 3rd world haven
for Arab extremism, anti Semitism and anti-American opinions. And re. the
Security Council, in addition to the American veto of an obviously prejudiced
UN resolution condemning Israel but not suicide bombers (a group you support,
apparently), there were several abstentions in addition to the United Nations
veto.

Since you condone suicide bombings of civilians and the countries that endorse
them such as France, Algeria and your Arab friends in the UN, there is little
point in discussing this with an apparent antiSemite supporter of Hamas.
Arafat will no doubt be happy to send you an autographed picture, saying
"Thanks for your support".

[...]

I accept your excuses.

I've made no excuses. It appears that in addition to my failure to ever see a
post from you condemning Krueger's use of libel against me and numerous others
on RAO, Scott Wheeler has never seen a post from you condemning use of libel
either. How is it, Lionel, that so many people (I could obviously name many
others) have condemned Krueger for libel but you apparently have not? Of
course, if you have done so, as you say, you can no doubt produce some
quotations and Google references? I'll withold judgment pending your
production of this evidence.

Sorry but I must confess that I don't think that you are interested in
*this* verity.

Then you are wrong, and jumping to conclusions.

I accept that.

Concerning our today violent exchanges with Scott Wheeler let me tell you
the story from my side of the gun.
I have been one of the RAO contributor to be critical concerning the Scott
Wheeler's lawsuit. Like the others I have been insulted : idiot, stupid,
ridiculous, bull****... I was just telling him that IMO he was wrong
but... No problem.
One day he thought interesting to pushed the game more far and insidiously
and implicitly insulted my father (a "yo mama joke" he said...). He was
very happy with what he described as a victory saying that he had played
with me like a piano...
If you are also dubitative Google is still your...

Scott Wheeler is a coward and like all the cowards when he find some
support he hasn't anymore limits.
RAO is the perfect decor for such frustrated coward :
- universally hated victim : Arnold Krueger

Well, *not* universally. He's always got you and duh-Mikey. And I'd
hardly call him a "victim".

- strong and conviced supporters : Middius, Sockpuppet MachinCHose, you...
- spectators : millions of Usenet mute readers.

Really? I serously doubt that there are millions of Usenet readers lurking
on RAO. We don't have that kind of sex appeal.

But I don't need to explain all that to you I'm sure that you have already
understood.

But as your resentment for Krueger is stronger than your
honesty on *this forum* I am not waiting any confidence from you. :-)

Once again, you have made a false statement and engaged in personal
attacks based on a ridiculous assumption. There is no evidence to support
your ridiculous false claim.

Ok you are right there's no evidence so it's not anymore a claim but just my
own strong presumption. ;-)

An unwarranted and unfair presumption you get to have .

And you are right, RAO is a kind of sewage pipe...

I didn't say that, AFAIK. If you claim that I did, you will, of course,
demonstrate your "honesty" by providing the appropriate quotation from
Google.

Ooops this one come from my poor use of the ponctuation. I explain it
again :
*I* think that you are right to not make any confidence to me...
BECAUSE
*I* think that RAO is a kind of sewage pipe...

Okay. I can "buy off on that". LOT's!!!

...And Scott Wheeler one of the most stinky turd.

Bruce J. Richman

Bruce J. Richman

Lionel wrote:

Bruce J. Richman - - samedi

Lionel wrote:

[...]

Your supposition is dangerous

Not really. However, your ridiculous pro-Palestinian propaganda coupled with
tired old antisemitic stereotypes about "control of the US media" might be
dangerous.

After the WMD experience I prefer not comment on US' most credible news
reports.

Not a creation of US news media, but rather a function of their
reporting information given to them by various government agencies and
other sources.

Jewish propaganda, American blah, blah blah.... Sorry but in France and
more generally in Europe most of media discribe a different situation.

Typical French/Moslem antiSemitism and bull****. American media are
certainly not controlled or influenced very much by Jewish views, and the
Jewish population in the US is extremely small, percentage wise -
certainly not comparable to the approx. 20-30% Moslem population in
France.

6 millions on 62 millions give less than 10 %.
Where have you studied Stalinian statistics, Bruce ?

I don't know what you're talking about. Do you?

Try reading this little article:

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles...e.asp?ID=11445

[...]

Don't you have anything else than this old Jewish paranoia about an
international complot ?
You're looking like your own caricature of the Krooborg. Which is not a good
thing IMHO.

Thanks for showing all of RAO your true colors and character, Lionel. It
appears that I struck a nerve by accurately identifying your obvious
pro-Palestinian prejudices. Actually, any conspiracies you might reference
occur only in your mind - such as it is. And, Wheeler, myself, and numerous
other victims of Krueger's libel are still waiting for the evidence. You
recall, don't you. You claim you've condemned Krueger's libelous claims. So
where's the evidence?
Where are the posts with your name on them? Why do so many consider you one of
Krueger's bosom buddies and apologists?

Apparently, you've also decided to adopt the Kruegerian tactic of mind-reading
and quasidiagnosis of those with whom you disagree. So any references to
Krueger simply reveal your strong similarities to him in terms of your personal
attack style, it would appear.

[...]

Ask Dave Weil perhaps he remembers.

There is no need to do so. You can either produce the evidence that you've
vigorously condemned Krueger's use of libel on RAO - or you can not do so. No
need for other parties to get involved. Just produce the posts - if they
exist.

LOL !!!!

[...]

He never got me and I guess/hope that he doesn't care about my support.
BTW are you trying here to insidiously diffame me ?
If yes I confirm you that if I was obliged to make a binary choice I would
prefer to be in front of Krueger than in front of a politically-correct
hypocrite because I prefer to know where the bullet come from this would
increase my chances of survival.
I'm afraid because I suspect that your world has a binary fonctioning, what
I have called a manicheist (manichean) world :
if you aren't with me, you are obviously against me
the good, the bad
Israelian, Palestinian
USA, UN
God, devil
Sane, Insane ?
Gooooood, the world is so simple with you Bruce...

Actually, your analysis is far more simple and black-and-white thinking
oriented than any attributes you falsely claim are part of my thinking. Of
course, since you have no respect for those that are libeled, you probably
don't believe in right and wrong, either. So if the courts find in favor of
Mr. Wheeler, you can always say they were too simple. Actually, simplistic
reasoning only applies to those that never take sides publically, like you're
now trying to do with the midEast conflict and Krueger, but actually, reveal
definite prejudices with every post - pro-Palestinian, pro-Krueger,
anti-Richman, Middius, Wheeler, YustableSlim, etc. You may not realize it,
Lionel, but you're among the most polarized, one-sided individuals posting on
RAO. Therefore any blather you tend to post about simple thinking is most
likely a projection of your own philosophy rather than mine or that of most of
the RAO readership.

- strong and conviced supporters : Middius, Sockpuppet MachinCHose,
you... - spectators : millions of Usenet mute readers.

Really? I serously doubt that there are millions of Usenet readers
lurking
on RAO. We don't have that kind of sex appeal.

I admit I exagerated but it was for S888Wheel pleasure.

But I don't need to explain all that to you I'm sure that you have
already understood.

But as your resentment for Krueger is stronger than your
honesty on *this forum* I am not waiting any confidence from you. :-)

Once again, you have made a false statement and engaged in personal
attacks based on a ridiculous assumption. There is no evidence to
support your ridiculous false claim.

Ok you are right there's no evidence so it's not anymore a claim but just
my own strong presumption. ;-)

An unwarranted and unfair presumption you get to have .

It's the nature of most presumptions...

Perhaps it's true of most of yours. It is not necessarily true of most other
presumptions. And of course, some are supported by at least some evidence,
whereas others, such as the one you just made, is not supported by any (other
than the posts of Krueger & McKelvy, of course, which are simply meaningless
propaganda).

And you are right, RAO is a kind of sewage pipe...

I didn't say that, AFAIK. If you claim that I did, you will, of course,
demonstrate your "honesty" by providing the appropriate quotation from
Google.

Ooops this one come from my poor use of the ponctuation. I explain it
again :
*I* think that you are right to not make any confidence to me...
BECAUSE
*I* think that RAO is a kind of sewage pipe...

Okay. I can "buy off on that". LOT's!!!

Sorry but I've nothing to sell...

On this point, we agree 100%. Does this mean you will be more honest and
objective in the future? Or does it simply mean that you've given up trying
to justify and rationalize propaganda reflecting your prejudices? Or perhaps
both?

Bruce J. Richman

S888Wheel

Date: 4/9/2004 7:44 PM Pacific Standard Time
S888Wheel - - samedi 10 Avril

From: Lionel il
Date: 4/9/2004 7:00 PM Pacific Standard Time
S888Wheel - - samedi 10
Avril 2004 03:35 wrote:

would think even a psuedosophiticated guy like you would know that.

I don't think I can be something like that !

Typical belief of most psuedosophistated folks.

I know a lot of places
where you wouldn't be able to engage a lawsuit after that.

Sounds like a veiled threat. I might take it seriously if you were not
saying from the safe haven of a land of quick surrender.

This is because you are paranoid.

Maybe you are just a poor communicator amoung other things. You could have been
trying to brag about your knowledge of geography. It's hard to tell with you.

But you are living in an half-million dollars mobile home,

Nope. It is actually quite nice and has no trailor hitch. Nice try though.
I guess you are becoming Arny's twin more and more with each step of your
meltdown. Scum is fundimentally the same all over the world when it is
reduced to it's basic elements.

protected by some
of the best policemen of the county.

Ooh this does sound like a veiled threat now.

You say that because you are paranoid.

No. Basic logic.

Do you have your white flag
ready should things ever go beyond RAO?

I prefer to have a white flag than a brown stinky culotte...

Cullote? Don't know what that is. One has to figure with your sewer time
everything you have is brown and stinky.
Be sure to wipe the **** off your white flag before you wave it. I don't want
you to get in over your head unarmed without the national waepon of France in
full working order.

You confirm us that you are a wealthy guy with wealthy guy's caprice Scott
Wheeler. I suspected that you have the possibility to "force" the
californian justice. What was your father's job ?

Now who is paranoid?

Your wife is looking to add an other
half-million dollars mobile home to your familial patrimony while you are
trolling on RAO with a poor, mentally retarded, and arrogant french guy...

No we are looking at properly built fixed structures at around half that
price. Is your home for sale? We could use the leftover pocket change to
buy it afterwards and you could rent from us. Or do the French forbid
foreign
ownership of French land? Are arrogant French retards relaible renters?
Wouldn't want to have to evict you.

I think that I should be careful. I don't forget that you are a descendant
of the Indian nation exterminators. One of the first modern genocide...

Oh, that was my fault personally. I apologize.

Arrogant ? Who have said arrogant ? ;-)
Usually there's a moral at the end of the American stories

You have been posting around the clock. You must be exhausted. Wouldn't
want
you to have an accident while skiing this weekend. Better get some sleep
before you hit the slopes.

This advice is good for an old tired wealthy fat guy like you Scotty.

I'm getting plenty of sleep each night thank you. Shouldn't you be skiing by
now? I'm begining to think that was just made up.

Sander deWaal

Lionel said:

- spectators : millions of Usenet mute readers.

This I doubt. Tens, a hundred at most.

--
Sander deWaal
Vacuum Audio Consultancy
Sander deWaal

George M. Middius said:

Actually, it varies from day to day. In other words, I think one of RAO's
finest got stationed in Europe.

After getting busted out of the Army? Not to mention telling his wife he
was dead.....

Nah..........don't think so.
Doug surely isn't aware of certain French matters in detail.

--
Sander deWaal
Vacuum Audio Consultancy
Bruce J. Richman

Sander wrote:

George M. Middius said:

Actually, it varies from day to day. In other words, I think one of RAO's
finest got stationed in Europe.

After getting busted out of the Army? Not to mention telling his wife he
was dead.....

Nah..........don't think so.
Doug surely isn't aware of certain French matters in detail.

--
Sander deWaal
Vacuum Audio Consultancy

Agreed.

Lionel may or may not be a sockpuppet, but I doubt if he's American.

Besides, his prejudices, if sincere, reflect an unfortunate trend in French
views of world events.

Bruce J. Richman

Bruce J. Richman

Lionel wrote:

Bruce J. Richman - - samedi
10 Avril 2004 20:51 wrote:

Sander wrote:

George M. Middius said:

Actually, it varies from day to day. In other words, I think one of
RAO's finest got stationed in Europe.

After getting busted out of the Army? Not to mention telling his wife he
was dead.....

Nah..........don't think so.
Doug surely isn't aware of certain French matters in detail.

Agreed.

Lionel may or may not be a sockpuppet, but I doubt if he's American.

Besides, his prejudices, if sincere, reflect an unfortunate trend in
French views of world events.

Easter cease-fire, I will answer you by tuesday.

I wasn't aware there was a war. No need for a response. Enjoy your Easter
celebrations.

Bruce J. Richman

Robert Morein

2004 22:28 wrote:

"Lionel" wrote in message
http://www.socialaw.com/appslip/99p1440.html

On January 19, 1973, Wheeler, then age fifteen, was arraigned on a

charge
of
statutory rape of a fifteen-year-old girl alleged to have occurred on
December 31, 1972. After only one intervening court appearance, on

March
9,
1973, he was adjudicated delinquent.(7) He received a one-year

suspended
sentence of commitment to the Department of Youth Services.

It just occurred to me, Lionel, that you are picking up the worst of our
habits.

You should now be eligible for a Green Card .

Thank for your honesty Bob, just when I was dreading that you could make

me
this remark one day...
Sorry for the deception but the responsability should be equally shared,
fifty-fifty ! Yes I know my card is greener and greener. ;-)

BTW concerning this "Green Card" (LOL) I would exchange it with pleasure
with one of your worthy Mexican immigrant against the *real* recipe of the
"chili con carne".

You're not serious.
A poll of Frenchmen some years ago indicated that their favorite country,
after France, was the U.S.

Robert Morein

"Lionel" wrote in message
[snip]

You're not serious.
A poll of Frenchmen some years ago indicated that their favorite

country,
after France, was the U.S.

It was surely a long time ago.

Yes, it was a long time ago. 20 years ago, there was an interesting poll of
Germans which indicated that the majority would move here because the money
was better .

Do you remember that few months ago you have told me a story about one of
your friend, a french psychologist emigrated to USA ?
When you told me that this person cannot exercise his profession due to
mentality incompatibity. I said myself "Bob is a little bit tired... )"
Now I *perfectly* understand what you was speaking about since I have had
some exchanges with one American psychologist... But at the discharge of
the psychologist corporation, the one I am speaking about is perhaps a
fonctionnary.

All this to tell you that I'm really serious.
I'm not interested to live in your country. I have worked for US company
from Texas, New York, California, Minnesota I have met more interesting
people than idiot... but sincerely I cannot stand US way of life. Surely
because I can't understand it.

I don't know how foreigners view the American way of life.
How do you characterize it's essence?

For me to be a friendly and honest American is an heroic behaviour which
could deserve canonization.

Now that is interesting, considering you like to hang out with a bunch of
Yanks.
BTW the above statements prove that I have a blind faith in human being.

;-)

If the genius of the bottle grant me 3 lifes in 3 different countries they
would be :
- Portugal
- Quebec
- Chile

I am interested in knowing more about the reasoning behind these choices.

My personal attitude is, I Love New York.
I love the incredible diversity of people who live there.
Yet I met a visiting Pole who didn't like NY because "people are too
different." He felt everyone should dress mostly the same.

What I like about the U.S. is we are a mainstream multicultural society.
IMHO, Quebec is xenophobic -- note expulsion of English as an acceptable
language.
Chile I know nothing about, except that it has very advanced wireless.
Portugal I know nothing about. All my images are from the Salazar era.

OTOH, I have a very positive impression of the EU as a whole, except that
life is absurdly regulated. In the EU, you cannot use "banana plugs" for
audio equipment, because some fool in Sweden electrocuted himself. In the
U.S., you can still buy an amplifier that gets too hot to touch.

Also, we still have inventors who make things in their basements. America is
a land of inventors.

"Live free or die."

Bruce J. Richman

Robert Morein wrote:
'

"Lionel" wrote in message
[snip]

You're not serious.
A poll of Frenchmen some years ago indicated that their favorite

country,
after France, was the U.S.

It was surely a long time ago.

Yes, it was a long time ago. 20 years ago, there was an interesting poll of
Germans which indicated that the majority would move here because the money
was better .

Do you remember that few months ago you have told me a story about one of
your friend, a french psychologist emigrated to USA ?
When you told me that this person cannot exercise his profession due to
mentality incompatibity. I said myself "Bob is a little bit tired... )"
Now I *perfectly* understand what you was speaking about since I have had
some exchanges with one American psychologist..

What a bunch of baloney. Needless to say, Lionel understands *nothing* about
psychologists other than what he's read in the libelouis prose of his friends,
Krueger & McKelvy, apparently. Note his use of ridiculous innuendos about the
behavior of other people. (Previously, he had got into calling me a
schizophrenic until I had to correct his ignorance). Like the people he
identifies with, apparrently, he likes to pretend he can engage in personality
evaluation, but in reality, all he's done is demonstrate his need to take cheap
shots at others. Oh, well, what can one expect other than this.

.. But at the discharge of
the psychologist corporation, the one I am speaking about is perhaps a
fonctionnary.

More irrelevant chatter obviously off topic and designed only to try and be
cute with personal insults. Very transparent, and quite indicative of his
agenda IMHO.

All this to tell you that I'm really serious.
I'm not interested to live in your country. I have worked for US company
from Texas, New York, California, Minnesota I have met more interesting
people than idiot... but sincerely I cannot stand US way of life.

That's pretty obvious. His anti-American, pro-Arab-bloc prejudices in which he
wants only one side in the midEast conflict condemned while characterizing
assassins on the other as "just politicians" sort of gives it away. It appears
as if, like his friends in Hamas, he subscribes to the old Arab saying, "the
enemy of my enemy is my friend". Could it be that he's following the same
philosophy here in choosing to parrot some of the Krueger/McKelvy nonsense
about psychologists? Just my hypothesis, of course.

[...]

Perhaps that's why it is high on Lionel's wish list. Can't have too much
diversity for this fellow.

Chile I know nothing about, except that it has very advanced wireless.
Portugal I know nothing about. All my images are from the Salazar era.

OTOH, I have a very positive impression of the EU as a whole, except that
life is absurdly regulated. In the EU, you cannot use "banana plugs" for
audio equipment, because some fool in Sweden electrocuted himself. In the
U.S., you can still buy an amplifier that gets too hot to touch.

Also, we still have inventors who make things in their basements. America is
a land of inventors.

"Live free or die."

Bruce J. Richman

Robert Morein

"The Artist" wrote in message
"Robert Morein" emitted :

I am interested in knowing more about the reasoning behind these choices.

Me too. Chile I can understand, but what's so enthralling about
Portugal? And if French as a first language and natural beauty are
priorities, how about Martinique..?

My choices would be Southern Ireland, Canada or Iceland.

My personal attitude is, I Love New York.
I love the incredible diversity of people who live there.

I've never been, but whenever I see New York streets depicted I wonder
why so many supposedly diverse people are drawn to such a dirthole.
Oh.. but it's so bohemian.. ;-)

Why haven't you visited? It's not a dirthole any more. Giuliani cleaned it
up.
OTOH, it was even more fascinating before the cleanup drove up realestate
values and much of the truely artistic population left.

OTOH, I have a very positive impression of the EU as a whole, except that
life is absurdly regulated.

Examples of major discrepancies?

In the EU, you cannot sell an audio amplifier that has an exterior surface
more than about 110 Fahrenheit. This is well below the temperature of a
possible burn. Amplifiers with external heatsinks do not exist there,
because of the prohibition.
IMHO, it should be the buyer's choice.
You can't sell a speaker that has 1/2" spaced banana jacks.
In Sweden you can only paint your house in approved colors.

This kind of regulation occurs in some municipalities here, but it's not the
rule.
In general, eminent domain is more widely used in the EU than here.
In favor of this approach, the landscape, both urban and rural, of the EU
are far tidier than the U.S.

Also, we still have inventors who make things in their basements. America

is
a land of inventors.

That sounds like patriotic nonsense. America has inventors, and like
other countries with inventors it has fast food joints, factories and
office blocks too.

No, it really is true. There is certainly a lot of invention going on in the
EU, but in corporate environments. The lone-wolf inventor is still a
primarily American phenomenon.
Part of the reason is the incredible availability of laboratory equipment
castoffs from the Department of Defense and the telecom firms. My basement
lab is instrumented in a way that a European inventor would find very
difficult to do. In fact, I've sold a few (non prohibited, export allowed)
items to EU technos who are deprived.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

I don't like the cost, but I'm glad Saddam is out.
A man like that comes along a few times in a century. The most recent ones
were Stalin and Hitler.
He was especially dangerous because he had large geopolitical goals, is
highly intelligent, and utterly ruthless.

Good to know Arny is no problem, as he flunks on two out of three counts.
1) His 'geopolitical' goals are limited to being the self anointed king of
RAO
2) He is an idiot.
However, (3), he is ruthless.

Robert Morein

"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

I don't like the cost, but I'm glad Saddam is out.
A man like that comes along a few times in a century. The most recent

ones
were Stalin and Hitler.
He was especially dangerous because he had large geopolitical goals, is
highly intelligent, and utterly ruthless.

Good to know Arny is no problem, as he flunks on two out of three counts.
1) His 'geopolitical' goals are limited to being the self anointed king of
RAO
2) He is an idiot.
However, (3), he is ruthless.

Arny is a tempest in a teapot.
He is not an effective person.
The most dangerous persons are those who can exercise charm and persusasion
to ruthlessly achieve their unethical goals. Arny has no ability to charm or
persuade.
Personally, I have no indication that Arny's abberant behavior extends
outside of usenet. Like most of us, he lives a life in which his voice is
not widely heard. Hence, the allure of usenet. Arny's voice is a rooster's
barnyard crow, seeking dominion over a tiny chunk of cyberspace.