Stefan Colson

Default WTB: Peavey AMR 1600 or 2400

I'm looking for a peavey AMR series console, either the 1600 or the
2400. If you have one you are looking to sell, please drop me a line.
(I'm in Boston, and would be willing to drive a couple days to pick
one up, or if it's a good price, get one shipped from wherever).
Thanks.
Christian Serig

One on ebay right now in your home state..
Christian Serig

One on ebay right now in your home state..

jsalvo jsalvo is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Padrick View Post
If you can live with a Mark VIII instead, email Padrick at comcast dot net

"Stefan Colson" wrote in message
om...
I'm looking for a peavey AMR series console, either the 1600 or the
2400. If you have one you are looking to sell, please drop me a line.
(I'm in Boston, and would be willing to drive a couple days to pick
one up, or if it's a good price, get one shipped from wherever).
Thanks.
I Have a 1600 in NY. Has been sitting for a while. Make an offer.

WTB: Peavey AMR 1600 modules TGallino2 Marketplace 0 October 19th 04 01:47 PM
Peavey VMP2 Schematic JOE Pro Audio 64 May 26th 04 06:22 PM
Peavey VMP2 Schematic Al Pro Audio 0 May 24th 04 12:10 AM
Review - Peavey AMR 2400 console news.verizon.net Pro Audio 3 August 22nd 03 03:43 PM
FS: Peavey Impulse speakers/subs Michael Ray Pro Audio 0 August 13th 03 08:22 PM