Posted to rec.audio.pro
Nate Najar Nate Najar is offline

Default field recorder rentals

anyone know anyone who rents a multitrack field recorder? SD 788 or a
nagra or something? I don't know of any local dealers anyway, so
someone who doesn't mind to ship. I'm in Tampa Bay, Fl.

I'd rather go this route than dismantle the converters/mic pres/etc...
and record to the laptop. if possible.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Charles Tomaras Charles Tomaras is offline

"Nate Najar" wrote in message
anyone know anyone who rents a multitrack field recorder? SD 788 or a
nagra or something? I don't know of any local dealers anyway, so
someone who doesn't mind to ship. I'm in Tampa Bay, Fl.

I'd rather go this route than dismantle the converters/mic pres/etc...
and record to the laptop. if possible.

Call TAI Audio in Orlando at 1-800-486-6444
www.taiaudio.com

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Nate Najar wrote:
anyone know anyone who rents a multitrack field recorder? SD 788 or a
nagra or something? I don't know of any local dealers anyway, so
someone who doesn't mind to ship. I'm in Tampa Bay, Fl.

Try film rental outfits. Arri CSC in Ft. Lauderdale comes to mind.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers Mike Rivers is offline

On 6/27/2011 8:36 PM, Nate Najar wrote:
anyone know anyone who rents a multitrack field recorder? SD 788 or a
nagra or something? I don't know of any local dealers anyway, so
someone who doesn't mind to ship. I'm in Tampa Bay, Fl.

Unless there's a film industry there that I haven't heard
about, you'll probably not find one locally. Maybe Miami. Or
you could rent from one of the New York houses. I haven't
done any rentals in a long time, but they used to give a
break for "shipping days" so a week's rental would usually
cover a couple of days to you and back.

of audio." - John Watkinson

interesting audio stuff

Call TAI Audio in Orlando at 1-800-486-6444www.taiaudio.com