Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_3_] Jenn[_3_] is offline

Default A Theory About Scott

On Oct 6, 6:06*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
On Oct 6, 7:57*pm, Jenn wrote:

In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 6, 3:15*pm, George M. Middius wrote:
Prof. Sackmeister intoned:

You've *demanded* a response to your ridiculous question. I don't care
any more about rating your youtube links than I do about rating dish
detergent, numbskull.

What a ****ing idiot. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you think that asking for a comparative analysis
between those guitar players
is a dumb question, that just shows
what a shallow simpleton you are.

I must have missed something. Are you teaching a class in guitar
appreciation, with Jenn as one of your students? I hope you made clear what
percentage of her grade will be made up of Usenet posts.

Looks like our highly respected professor is flunking your imaginary
class.

Nah, the professor knows how to act professionally.

then keep your fat yap shut

Wow. You've found the deep end and jump off of it.

about "oooh how marvelous they all are"

Clyde, how many times have I said "how marvelous they are" compared to
you?

\when you know and admit that you won't say anything'with the least
bit of negative
implication about them.

Your professional conduct is your excuse to not say anything'of any
vale.

Solution: IGNORE ME

yes, you exhibit professional conduct, and it dictates that you give
us nothing but
sugarcoating. Yo9u have nothing useful to say, nothing
analytical, nothing comparative, nothing in depth, and nothing
that would comprise an honest assessment.

Oh Hon, you don't know how "in depth" I can be. I've taken music
theory through the doctoral level, and have taught it through the
complete undergrad curriculum. Hey Stephen, do you think that our
mates here would enjoy some Schenkerian analysis?

You call it "sugarcoating". I call it sharing something that I like
and see no real fault with not accounted for by difference in artistic
taste.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 6, 8:08*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
On Oct 6, 8:50*pm, George M. Middius wrote:

Shhhh! said:

I hope you enjoyed whatever it was you were playing.

I'd back off a few proof, Clyde.
You're incoherent.

Isn't it time for Sacky to jet off to Romania for another tryst?

I'm off to Venezuela for a chit chat with Hugo.

Try to cut your booze intake in half. That should at least stop yopu
from slobbering.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 6, 8:43*pm, Jenn wrote:

You call it "sugarcoating". *I call it sharing something that I like
and see no real fault with not accounted for by difference in artistic
taste.

Clyde's Romanian woman mistook his still for a washing machine.

Do you know what dirty gymwear and boxers do to a batch of hooch? I've
heard people have been driven blind and mad by only one dirty athletic
supporter in a 50-gallon batch. Poor Clyde got the whole week's worth.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
Jenn wrote:

Oh Hon, you don't know how "in depth" I can be. I've taken music
theory through the doctoral level, and have taught it through the
complete undergrad curriculum. Hey Stephen, do you think that our
mates here would enjoy some Schenkerian analysis?

They have noooooo idea what grad students go through! How about some
George Perle axes of symmetry?

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
MiNe 109 wrote:

In article
,
Jenn wrote:

Oh Hon, you don't know how "in depth" I can be. I've taken music
theory through the doctoral level, and have taught it through the
complete undergrad curriculum. Hey Stephen, do you think that our
mates here would enjoy some Schenkerian analysis?

They have noooooo idea what grad students go through! How about some
George Perle axes of symmetry?

Stephen

lol "in depth" They don't want to go there.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 6, 9:37*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article ,
*MiNe 109 * wrote:

In article
,
*Jenn wrote:

Oh Hon, you don't know how "in depth" I can be. *I've taken music
theory through the doctoral level, and have taught it through the
complete undergrad curriculum. *Hey Stephen, do you think that our
mates here would enjoy some Schenkerian analysis?

They have noooooo idea what grad students go through! How about some
George Perle axes of symmetry?

lol *"in depth" *They don't want to go there.

I'd go for it. Then you could both add "elitist" to your "worthless
Internet resume". :-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

Oh Hon, you don't know how "in depth" I can be. I've taken music
theory through the doctoral level, and have taught it through the
complete undergrad curriculum. Hey Stephen, do you think that our
mates here would enjoy some Schenkerian analysis?

They have noooooo idea what grad students go through! How about some
George Perle axes of symmetry?

Can you summarize the value of learning music theory?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

hophead said:

Still I read rao when I can, and I appreciate what you bring to group.

Clyde is on a witch-hunt to capture uncorraled females.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

MiNe 109 said:

Oh Hon, you don't know how "in depth" I can be. I've taken music
theory through the doctoral level, and have taught it through the
complete undergrad curriculum. Hey Stephen, do you think that our
mates here would enjoy some Schenkerian analysis?

They have noooooo idea what grad students go through! How about some
George Perle axes of symmetry?

Can you summarize the value of learning music theory?

Learning about and obtaining the ability to analyze all of the component
parts of compositions. Aids performance and composition.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

MiNe 109 said:

Oh Hon, you don't know how "in depth" I can be. I've taken music
theory through the doctoral level, and have taught it through the
complete undergrad curriculum. Hey Stephen, do you think that our
mates here would enjoy some Schenkerian analysis?

They have noooooo idea what grad students go through! How about some
George Perle axes of symmetry?

Can you summarize the value of learning music theory?

Deeper understanding of existing music and compositional procedures.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 6, 10:56*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
*George M. Middius wrote:

Can you summarize the value of learning music theory?

Deeper understanding of existing music and compositional procedures.

Now, can you summarize the value of explaining all of that to 2pid and
Clyde?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,

*George M. Middius wrote:

Can you summarize the value of learning music theory?

Deeper understanding of existing music and compositional procedures.

Now, can you summarize the value of explaining all of that to 2pid and
Clyde?

There's more to it than dancing about architecture.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Oct 6, 9:43*pm, Jenn wrote:

Oh Hon, you don't know how "in depth" I can be. *I've taken music
theory through the doctoral level, and have taught it through the
complete undergrad curriculum. *Hey Stephen, do you think that our
mates here would enjoy some Schenkerian analysis?

You can't be in depth here, not if your so-callled
'professionalism prevents you form telling us the least
bit'detrimental
opinion regarding another musician,

You call it "sugarcoating". *I call it sharing something that I like
and see no real fault with not accounted for by difference in artistic
taste.

Well, some people like Giovanni.
Your guilty pleasure is Juber!!!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Oct 6, 10:53*pm, hophead wrote:
In article e96c80b1-3376-408c-9b69-75e6127d73c8
@k41g2000vbt.googlegroups.com, says...

then keep your fat yap shut about "oooh how marvelous they all are"
\when you know and admit that you won't say anything'with the least
bit of negative
implication about them.

Your professional conduct is your excuse to not say anything'of any
vale.

yes, you exhibit professional conduct, and it dictates that you give
us nothing but
sugarcoating. Yo9u have nothing useful to say, nothing
analytical, nothing comparative, nothing in depth, and nothing
that would comprise an honest assessment.

Wow - you've completely lost it.

Do you have any idea how petty and imbecilic you appear in all this?

Jenn, for what it's worth, I appreciate your posts and the musicians
that you've shared here (yeah, I know: that makes me a "fawning
sycophant" in Clyde World).

Yes
They are all so wonderful and perfect in every way.

I know I don't contribute much around here, but my time is limited and
that's the reality of my personal and professional life at the moment.
Still I read rao when I can, and I appreciate what you bring to group.

Useless pablum

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Oct 6, 11:06*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
hophead said:

Still I read rao when I can, and I appreciate what you bring to group.

Clyde is on a witch-hunt to capture uncorraled females.

LOL!!!
Its fun breaking in the virgins!
Have you ever busted a hymen?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 6, 9:43*pm, Jenn wrote:

Oh Hon, you don't know how "in depth" I can be. *I've taken music
theory through the doctoral level, and have taught it through the
complete undergrad curriculum. *Hey Stephen, do you think that our
mates here would enjoy some Schenkerian analysis?

You can't be in depth here, not if your so-callled
'professionalism prevents you form telling us the least
bit'detrimental
opinion regarding another musician,

You call it "sugarcoating". *I call it sharing something that I like
and see no real fault with not accounted for by difference in artistic
taste.

Well, some people like Giovanni.

Who's that?

Your guilty pleasure is Juber!!!

lol
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 7, 1:23*am, Clyde Slick wrote:
On Oct 6, 9:43*pm, Jenn wrote:

Oh Hon, you don't know how "in depth" I can be. *I've taken music
theory through the doctoral level, and have taught it through the
complete undergrad curriculum. *Hey Stephen, do you think that our
mates here would enjoy some Schenkerian analysis?

You can't be in depth here, not if your so-callled
'professionalism prevents you form telling us the least
bit'detrimental
opinion regarding another musician,

Clyde, have you ever considered that you're an idiot?

Have you ever liked a band or an artist based on a review? I haven't.
A review has only ever made me give them a listen. After that it's up
to me.

Now, that said, please give me a detailed description the ten
stupidest things that 2pid does IYO.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

hophead said:

Still I read rao when I can, and I appreciate what you bring to group..

Clyde is on a witch-hunt to capture uncorraled females.

LOL!!!
Its fun breaking in the virgins!
Have you ever busted a hymen?

Often, men who aren't good lovers prefer virgins. Then they won't know
how poor he is as a lover.

The fact that Clyde talks like this is proof enough that he falls in
this category. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Sacky the Lantzschmuck plucks his strings.

Clyde is on a witch-hunt to capture uncorraled females.

Its fun breaking in the virgins!
Have you ever busted a hymen?

You'd better bring a blood assay kit the next time you plan such a
"triumph".

Gadget to help women feign virginity

Whether it's seen as a clever little gadget to help
a woman keep a secret or a devilish deception that
threatens Islam, the Artificial Virginity Hymen Kit
is not welcome in Egypt.

The kit allows a bride who is not a virgin to pretend
that she is. A pouch inserted into the vagina on her
wedding night ruptures and leaks a blood-like liquid
designed to trick a new husband into believing that
his wife is chaste. It's a wink of ingenuity to soothe
a man's ego and keep the dowry intact.

Egyptian conservatives condemn the device as technology
that will promote promiscuity in a culture that forbids
premarital sex. Their protests are arising in a nation that
over the last 40 years has gone from miniskirts and
secularism to hijabs and religious devotion. But seldom
have conservatives faced such brazen advertising.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-fake-hymen7-2009oct07,0,6868813.story?track=rss

You've probably been fooled the last three or four times. I hope you didn't
pay too much extra for the privilege of deflowering a "virgin".

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,

wrote:

hophead said:

Still I read rao when I can, and I appreciate what you bring to group.

Clyde is on a witch-hunt to capture uncorraled females.

LOL!!!
Its fun breaking in the virgins!
Have you ever busted a hymen?

Often, men who aren't good lovers prefer virgins. Then they won't know
how poor he is as a lover.

The fact that Clyde talks like this is proof enough that he falls in
this category. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or it's a nod to his bar band career!

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Oct 6, 9:43*pm, Jenn wrote:
Oh Hon, you don't know how "in depth" I can be. *I've taken music
theory through the doctoral level, and have taught it through the
complete undergrad curriculum. *Hey Stephen, do you think that our
mates here would enjoy some Schenkerian analysis?

You can't be in depth here, not if your so-callled
'professionalism prevents you form telling us the least
bit'detrimental
opinion regarding another musician,

Clyde, have you ever considered that you're an idiot?

Have you ever liked a band or an artist based on a review? I haven't.
A review has only ever made me give them a listen. After that it's up
to me.

There is no point in reading a reviewer who just adores
and goes gaga over everyone she knows personally.

Then when she posts clips of the exalted beings, some
are wfully woeful.

then she tells us that she wouldn't never ay anything about
their playing that could in the least bit be construed'
as detrimental. FINe, its just useless babble out of her mouth.

You are stupid enough to pay attention to reviewers
who only have good things to say.

Now, that said, please give me a detailed description the ten
stupidest things that 2pid does IYO.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 6, 9:43*pm, Jenn wrote:
Oh Hon, you don't know how "in depth" I can be. *I've taken music
theory through the doctoral level, and have taught it through the
complete undergrad curriculum. *Hey Stephen, do you think that our
mates here would enjoy some Schenkerian analysis?

You can't be in depth here, not if your so-callled
'professionalism prevents you form telling us the least
bit'detrimental
opinion regarding another musician,

Clyde, have you ever considered that you're an idiot?

Have you ever liked a band or an artist based on a review? I haven't.
A review has only ever made me give them a listen. After that it's up
to me.

Now, that said, please give me a detailed description the ten
stupidest things that 2pid does IYO.

I will compare his stupidity with yours
they are exactly equal, but if there were a difference, I
'would not tell you
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 7, 4:09*pm, George M. Middius wrote:
[...]

I happen to like the taste of cheap runny ketchup.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Oct 7, 4:14*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,

wrote:

hophead said:

Still I read rao when I can, and I appreciate what you bring to group.

Clyde is on a witch-hunt to capture uncorraled females.

LOL!!!
Its fun breaking in the virgins!
Have you ever busted a hymen?

Often, men who aren't good lovers prefer virgins. Then they won't know
how poor he is as a lover.

The fact that Clyde talks like this is proof enough that he falls in
this category. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or it's a nod to his bar band career!

Stephen

oK, I got the $20, but
Where's my chicks for free?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Prof. SackStuffer is still fuming.

There is no point in reading a reviewer who just adores
and goes gaga over everyone she knows personally.

Although it appears you've given up the fantasy that you're teaching a class
in dumbing-down musical performance critiques, I don't believe clinging to
the delusion that Usenet is a locus for "reading reviewers" will help you on
your road to sobriety.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Oct 5, 11:49*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 5, 12:47*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 4, 2:36*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 4, 12:20*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 3, 10:49*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Oct 1, 5:46*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 1, 3:59*pm, George M. Middius

wrote:

Sacky burbled:

LOL!!!! That is what being a fawning sycophant is all
about!!!!

Um, no, Clyde, it isn't.

My dear SHhhh, yes it is

No, it's not.

yes it is

fawning·ly adv.
Synonyms: fawn1, apple-polish, bootlick, kowtow, slaver1,
toady,
truckle
These verbs mean to curry favor by behaving obsequiously and
submissively: fawned on her superior; students
apple-polishing
the
teacher; bootlicked to get a promotion; lawyers kowtowing to
judge;
slavered over his rich uncle; toadying to members of the
club;
nobles
truckling to the king.

syc·o·phant *(sk-fnt, sk-)
n.
A servile self-seeker who attempts to win favor by flattering
influential people.

Very good, Clyde. You can cut-and-paste as well as your stupid
friend
can.

Um, what will Jenn "get" from these people? That's the thread
you
miss. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!
then is she has nothing to gain then she has nothing to be afraid
of
and she should comparatively
rank those players.
She is afraid that those frail ego luimnaries
will complain to the contractor that hires her.

You are so full of bull**** that it oozes from you. *You've jumped
to a
massively bad conclusion. *Here's a concept that you obviously
don't
understand: *Of the 8 guitarists I posted, 4 of them are very good
friends, and 2 others I know pretty well. *Perhaps it's not true
for
you, but in my life and in my business, it's considered impolite to
rank
the talents of your friends and colleagues like they were entrees
at a
restaurant. *If I have critical words for then, as I sometimes do,
they
are offered in private, where it is appropriate to do so.

FINE!!!
Then don't give us your sugarcoated bull**** opinions of these people

I've not said anything about them that I don't believe. *There was
nothing 'sugarcoated'. *I hope that you can understand that, but I
doubt
that.

We already know that you won't say anything that could
be construed as the least bit critical, in fear of offending
your thin skinnned friends and professional
acquaintances,

No, it's a matter of professionalism.

Then your "professional" opinions and evaluations,
'such as they are, are vacuous and worthless, you might
as well kepp quiet about them,
continuing your sugar coated oohs and aahs
just makes you llook bad.

As I said, I won't be any more music here.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Oct 5, 11:49*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 5, 12:47*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 4, 2:36*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 4, 12:20*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

wrote:

[...]

and I hope no more oohs and aahs from you
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Oct 5, 1:39*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Oct 5, 8:52*am, Jenn wrote:

In article

,

*Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 5, 12:47*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 4, 2:36*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 4, 12:20*am, Jenn wrote:
In article

,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 3, 10:49*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Correction: *As I said, I won't be posting any more music here.

*Don't be a wus. *If nobody posted anything someone didn't agree
with...the place would be deader than dead.

*You have Art's opinion on the value of your opinion in this area.
But letting his opinion affect your posts, especially when you don't
agree with his opinion, is, IMO, being a wus.

'she is a wus because she won't offer balanced and analytical
opinions,

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Oct 5, 3:39*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article

I will wait for him to post it.
he doesn't post a bunch of oooh's and aah's about his buddies, YOU DO!

He certainly does.

I haven't seen any, maybe he posts under an alias.
Is he posting as SHHH!!?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 7, 4:06*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

You are stupid enough to pay attention to reviewers
who only have good things to say.

Or I'm smart enough to know that she isn't posting here as a
"reviewer".

Duh.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 6, 9:43*pm, Jenn wrote:
Oh Hon, you don't know how "in depth" I can be. *I've taken music
theory through the doctoral level, and have taught it through the
complete undergrad curriculum. *Hey Stephen, do you think that our
mates here would enjoy some Schenkerian analysis?

You can't be in depth here, not if your so-callled
'professionalism prevents you form telling us the least
bit'detrimental
opinion regarding another musician,

Clyde, have you ever considered that you're an idiot?

Agreement noted.

Have you ever liked a band or an artist based on a review? I haven't.
A review has only ever made me give them a listen. After that it's up
to me.

Silence equaling assent noted.

Now, that said, please give me a detailed description the ten
stupidest things that 2pid does IYO.

I will compare his stupidity with yours
they are exactly equal, but if there were a difference, I
'would not tell you

I see now that you actually mean that 2pid is far too stupid for you
to risk your friendship with an honest assessment.

Agreed. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 7, 4:18*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
On Oct 5, 1:39*pm, ScottW2 wrote:

On Oct 5, 8:52*am, Jenn wrote:

In article

,
*Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 5, 12:47*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 4, 2:36*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 4, 12:20*am, Jenn wrote:
In article

,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Oct 3, 10:49*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

What are 2pid's ten most stupid traits?

Show us the way! Teach us! Offer an honest "review"!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

Prof. SackStuffer is still fuming.

There is no point in reading a reviewer who just adores
and goes gaga over everyone she knows personally.

Although it appears you've given up the fantasy that you're teaching a class
in dumbing-down musical performance critiques, I don't believe clinging to
the delusion that Usenet is a locus for "reading reviewers" will help you on
your road to sobriety.

I'm wondering what gave him the idea that I was offering a review.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Oct 7, 5:36*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Oct 7, 4:06*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

You are stupid enough to pay attention to reviewers
who only have good things to say.

Or I'm smart enough to know that she isn't posting here as a
"reviewer".

Duh.

yes, she is not a reviewer, she's just posting personal opinions based
on fluff
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Oct 6, 9:43*pm, Jenn wrote:
[...]

maybe the answer is that I don't want to insult you.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Oct 7, 6:23*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article ,
*George M. Middius wrote:

Prof. SackStuffer is still fuming.

There is no point in reading a reviewer who just adores
and goes gaga over everyone she knows personally.

Although it appears you've given up the fantasy that you're teaching a class
in dumbing-down musical performance critiques, I don't believe clinging to
the delusion that Usenet is a locus for "reading reviewers" will help you on
your road to sobriety.

I'm wondering what gave him the idea that I was offering a review.

you aren't even offering us your opinions.
Just fluff.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_3_] Jenn[_3_] is offline

On Oct 7, 4:18*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
On Oct 7, 6:23*pm, Jenn wrote:

In article ,
*George M. Middius wrote:

Prof. SackStuffer is still fuming.

There is no point in reading a reviewer who just adores
and goes gaga over everyone she knows personally.

Although it appears you've given up the fantasy that you're teaching a class
in dumbing-down musical performance critiques, I don't believe clinging to
the delusion that Usenet is a locus for "reading reviewers" will help you on
your road to sobriety.

I'm wondering what gave him the idea that I was offering a review.

you aren't even offering us your opinions.
Just fluff.

Then you should be very happy that I'm not offering anything that I
like anymore. You be sure to follow suit now...