Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Ooh! Scary!

They're going to tax junk food to protect us from ourselves. I'm sure past
generations heard the same squealing each time taxes on alcohol and tobacco
were raised.

It may be a nanny state, but too many of us are self-indulgent lardasses who
refuse to exercise self-control. I say bring on the nanny state.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

'lil Georgie cheered:

It may be a nanny state, but too many of us are self-indulgent lardasses who
refuse to exercise self-control. I say bring on the nanny state.

And a pudgy little gimpster needs all the nannying it can get.