Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default It's hard to believe, but...

According to overweight, poorly-dressed and unintelligent Glenn Beck
(hee hee, does that describe any constant political posters here?)
President Obama missed EVERY SINGLE ONE of those that he recently
awarded the Medal of Freedom to. Not a SINGLE one of the recipients
was deserving! THEY ALL SUCK!

http://digg.com/politics/Glenn_Beck_...ree dom_Picks

Poor Glenn! He's ****ED!

No wonder 2pid likes him. No doubt that 2PID IS ****ED TOO!

Birds of a feather and all of that...

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

http://digg.com/politics/Glenn_Beck_..._Obama_Medal_O...

Poor Glenn! He's ****ED!

No wonder 2pid likes him. No doubt that 2PID IS ****ED TOO!

Birds of a feather and all of that...

This is the same guy who said Obama had "a deep-seated hatred toward
white people" on TV and then when called on it said "I didn't say he
hated white people." I'm getting really tired of these propaganda-
spewing, lying, desperate, downright dumb right-wingers.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
According to overweight, poorly-dressed and unintelligent Glenn Beck
(hee hee, does that describe any constant political posters here?)
President Obama missed EVERY SINGLE ONE of those that he recently
awarded the Medal of Freedom to. Not a SINGLE one of the recipients
was deserving! THEY ALL SUCK!

http://digg.com/politics/Glenn_Beck_..._Obama_Medal_O...

Poor Glenn! He's ****ED!

No wonder 2pid likes him. No doubt that 2PID IS ****ED TOO!

Birds of a feather and all of that...

This is the same guy who said Obama had "a deep-seated hatred toward
white people" on TV and then when called on it said "I didn't say he
hated white people." I'm getting really tired of these propaganda-
spewing, lying, desperate, downright dumb right-wingers.

It's pretty sad when they have to get so petty as to criticize Medal
of Freedom recipients. It shows how petty they are.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,

wrote:
[...]

They're mad at Stephen Hawking for not dying at the hands of the NHS.

Stephen

Soft or Hard ? Mal Thomas General 0 January 18th 09 02:26 AM
Is your Hard Drive Recording sounding HARD? Ear Candy Services Pro Audio 16 June 8th 08 04:24 PM
Is your Hard Drive Recording sounding HARD? Ear Candy Services Pro Audio 0 June 7th 08 03:10 AM
For You Die-Hard DIY Types Out There [email protected] Vacuum Tubes 2 June 28th 06 02:48 AM
Mp3 Hard drive Big Tymer! Car Audio 0 July 1st 04 06:08 PM