Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default A poll

Does 2pid wear crepe-soled wingtip shoes and pants that are too snug
and too short, or does he try to look like a "hipster" (but is
actually a few cycles behind the times)?

I'm leaning toward the former.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

Does 2pid wear crepe-soled wingtip shoes and pants that are too snug
and too short, or does he try to look like a "hipster" (but is
actually a few cycles behind the times)?

I'm leaning toward the former.

The horn-rimmed glasses work with either.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

Does 2pid wear crepe-soled wingtip shoes and pants that are too snug
and too short, or does he try to look like a "hipster" (but is
actually a few cycles behind the times)?
I'm leaning toward the former.

My guess would be a very limited wardrobe that he buys from cheapo stores and
keeps wearing even when seams start coming apart. He's already told us that
Mrs. Witless sucks all his money for indulges like a $100K Mercedes. The
little money she lets him keep goes mostly toward shuffling audio gear, so
there's hardly anything left for nice clothes.

Poll: WMA vs. MP3 Radium Audio Opinions 39 November 10th 06 11:41 AM
Poll: WMA vs. MP3 Radium Tech 40 November 10th 06 11:41 AM
New poll on XP Geoff Wood Pro Audio 0 November 17th 04 10:44 AM
O.T. Poll Michael McKelvy Audio Opinions 41 September 25th 04 02:46 PM
A poll Michael Mckelvy Audio Opinions 12 October 21st 03 04:10 PM