Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default VPI Classic TT looks like a Big Win

They are becoming pretty popular. The only beef with them i have is
that I don't prefer a unipivot arm, and that seems to be the only
option.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Aug 9, 11:22�pm, Bret L wrote:
�They are becoming pretty popular. The only beef with them i have is
that I don't prefer a unipivot arm, and that seems to be the only
option.

You gotta like the VPI sound, though. And the build quality on the
arms has to step up a notch or two. But the Classic looks like it'll
be as big as a hit as the original Scout was.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

As i said, I'd rather have a different arm, which VPI seems to regard
as anathema.

Not sure why.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 10, 1:26�pm, Bret L wrote:
�As i said, I'd rather have a different arm, which VPI seems to regard
as anathema.

�Not sure why.

Me neither. I've heard plenty of different arms on VPIs, but not
lately. Like I said, I'm not a fan.

Classic Auction Agnes Pro Audio 0 October 19th 07 10:49 AM
Classic Hip Hop & R+B CD's £1.99 nah123 Marketplace 0 August 23rd 07 01:03 PM
FS: HHB Classic 60 compressor Marko Spilberg Pro Audio 0 September 24th 05 02:08 AM
FS: HHB Classic 60 Marko Spilberg Marketplace 0 September 24th 05 02:01 AM
Dynaco Classic Pas Dynaco Classic Pas 2/3 the bench mark preamp tapin Marketplace 0 May 11th 05 01:50 AM