Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

Default Hate, Respect and Reality

****R and others have one response to that with which they disagree:
catcalling and sneers. One is either Right, or one is Wrong, and shouting
down the Wrong people is the way to handle them. At least, online. In
person they could always just get a tire iron and attack them. That would
make them right, alright.

"Hate" is an easily leveled charge. In reality, sensible discussions of
difficult or disfavored topics are a matter more of respect than hate.

A good exampe of this is the Hmong, and more particularly the question of
whether letting Hmong move into America is wise or sensible.

Do I hate the Hmong? No. Do I thing the Hmong have some good, even
admirable qualities? Yes. They are being allowed in because in the Vietnam
conflict, unlike the worthless Arvins, they fought bravely and well. They
were our allies, and out of an essentially noble impulse we have let them
come here to escape possible (even probable) persecution from the
victorious North Vietnamese.

Do I approve? No.

Why not? Because the Hmong don't fit America.

They are culturally _and biologically_ alien to the American way of life.
They do not, will not, and can not assimilate. Wherever they interact with
mainstream America frustration and grief have followed.

Not one more Hmong should be allowed here, and those here should be given
incentives to relocate elsewhere. We should do this not out of hate, but
respect. respect for the Hmong as Hmong, that is, who and what they are.

The same is true of Somali Bantus, a group whose average IQ is somewhere
around 72.

When the odious Ted Kennedy dies, we should overturn the notorious Hart
Cellar immigration act and replace it with one that seeks to select for
harmony and compatibility instead of dissonance in the future immigrant
applicant pool. Preference should be given to Europeans, since experience
shows they're the best fit. Language, IQ and proven career skills should
count for a lot, in a points system. Those immigrants from troubled
countries should be carefully screened for problems.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/
More information at http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/faq.html

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 27, 1:15*pm, "BretLudwig" wrote:
*****R and others have one response to that with which they disagree:
catcalling and sneers. One is either Right, or one is Wrong, and shouting
down the Wrong people is the way to handle them.

Not quite, Bratzi. You'll note that I often go to sometimes great
lengths to include quotes, cites, links, and other backup, to support
my positions. Don't feel alone though: 2pid misses this small detail
as well.

Why don't I bother doing that with you when you cut-and-paste your
endless, mindless Sailer articles?

That's actually quite simple: because most everybody simply ignores
you. I usually do too, but today I just felt like confronting you on
your ignorance. And just look at the effect that has had on you!

There's also another reason: you're an ignorant and hateful little
chunk of dried vomit floating in the urine drops on the floor of a
dirty public restroom, whose POV is so ignorant and backward that to
do so would be an utter waste of my time. (Before you cry out, "But so
is 2pid!" 2pid is one who is slightly more intellectually challenged
than you are. You can actually communicate your garbled POV. 2pid
can't even do that.)

You and 2pid will get along just fine, Bratzi. 2pid is also of the
opinion that all POVs are equally valid, no matter how thoroughly
ridiculous, outdated or debunked they are. Perhaps you should take
your RAO barrage of trailer-trash low-IQ garbage to email with him so
you two can 'discuss'.

LOL!