Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

Default Were We Really At War

We would, if we really were at war in Iraq, declare military law and
proclaim the United States Military Command as the occupying rulers of the
nation of Iraq.

We would "set up a timetable"-subject to change,at our exclusive
discretion-for transfer to "Iraqi" (sic) rule when the "Iraqis" were
capable in our judgment for self rule.

Insurgency would be dealt with by B-52 Arc Light raids as the primary,
first measure in all cases.

The United States would have a crash program to draft-yes, draft- skilled
individuals with needed skills such as policemen, construction workers,
civil engineers,and oilfield workers, as well as US-born non-Muslim Arabic
speakers. They would be very well paid, though, and would-be dodgers would
be simply allowed out as the pussies they are.

We would build out the oil infrastructure and take a percentage of the
oil as administrative fees.

We would isolate and kill-yes, execute, simply kill-the two to five
percent of individuals who wouild really form effective opposition to us,
quickly and efficiently. We would then pulverize and dump in blue water
their bodies.

The rest we would bombard nonstop with American consumer lifestyle media.
We would set up McDonalds and sell halalburgers at very low subsidized
prices, ensuring the population would be too fat to fight effectively if
they wanted to.

Inhumane and monstrous? Well, yes, it would be. That's what war is. What
did you think it was? But it would be more humane and more rational than
the current losing strategy.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/
More information at http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/faq.html