Posted to uk.comp.sys.mac,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.audio.opinion
Davoud Davoud is offline

Default What are the best iPod discussion forums on the net ?

Jim wrote:

In addition to this great group, can anyone please give links to the
best and most active (non-newsgroup only) iPod discussion forums on
the net, where all manner of technical and non-technical iPod related
topics are discussed.

Respectfully, what's to discuss? Babies use 'em. Old folks use 'em.
Stick the thingies in your ears and push the "Play button."

Technical topic? That's for the Genius Bar.

Davoud

--
usenet *at* davidillig dawt com
Posted to uk.comp.sys.mac,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.audio.opinion
PGG PGG is offline

On May 21, 1:22*pm, Davoud wrote:

Respectfully, what's to discuss? Babies use 'em. Old folks use 'em.
Stick the thingies in your ears and push the "Play button."

Technical topic? That's for the Genius Bar.

It's not iLounge or whatever it's called. I had a problem with iTunes
not importing artwork into some MP3 files I'd acquired from legal
download sites. I started a thread on iLounge, to see if anyone had
seen the same problem. Most of the responses were from numpties who
hadn't even bothered to read the post properly, and the other
suggestion was to burn the files to CD and then re-rip them, not the
best suggestion for about 16 hours of audio in total.

I fixed the problem on my own in the end. The problem MP3 files had
been created with both ID3 v1 and v2 tags (version 1 tags sit at the
end of the file, version 2 at the start), and iTunes was getting
confused. By clearing down the ID3 tags completely I was able to
import the artwork.