Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

Default So Ted is going to die.

In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On 20 Mai, 22:14, "BretLudwig" wrote:

*Ted, if you are reading this,

heheheh!

lol
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 21 Mai, 01:21, "Soundhaspriority" wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On 20 Mai, 22:14, "BretLudwig" wrote:

Ted, if you are reading this,

heheheh!

lol

I take it he is unforgiven for Chappaquiddick?

The point was, like Ted is really reading Bratzi's posts on RAO!!!!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On 21 Mai, 01:21, "Soundhaspriority" wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in message

om...

In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On 20 Mai, 22:14, "BretLudwig" wrote:

Ted, if you are reading this,

heheheh!

lol

I take it he is unforgiven for Chappaquiddick?

The point was, like Ted is really reading Bratzi's posts on RAO!!!!

Yep.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 21 Mai, 09:13, "soundhaspriority" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 21 Mai, 01:21, "Soundhaspriority" wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On 20 Mai, 22:14, "BretLudwig" wrote:

Ted, if you are reading this,

heheheh!

lol

I take it he is unforgiven for Chappaquiddick?

The point was, like Ted is really reading Bratzi's posts on RAO!!!!

I'm filtering Daniel. It makes it so much easier to find Arny

You can filter out the whole Bible and make it real
easy to find Arny