Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Leadership question for 2pid

It's quite clear to those with brains that the health care system in
the US needs reform.

Should President Obama quit pushing for it in the face of poll numbers
that show the "will of the people", or should he do what he feels is
right and necessary for the long-term good of the country?

What would *you* do, 2pid?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Aug 13, 1:51�pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
It's quite clear to those with brains that the health care system in
the US needs reform.

Should President Obama quit pushing for it in the face of poll numbers
that show the "will of the people", or should he do what he feels is
right and necessary for the long-term good of the country?

What would *you* do, 2pid?

Check on Sarah Palin's tweets.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
It's quite clear to those with brains that the health care system in
the US needs reform.

Should President Obama quit pushing for it in the face of poll numbers
that show the "will of the people", or should he do what he feels is
right and necessary for the long-term good of the country?

�He should go back to the drawing board and propose health care
reform that will really accomplish the latter.
His current "proposal" which appears to be more designed to start the
slippery slope to single payer than "reforming" health care isn't it
IMO.
Polls show most people agree.

I saw a poll today where 71% say they would NEVER vote for Sarah Palin
for president under ANY circumstances. How do you like them apples?
Polls tend to tell people what they want to hear. It's the complete
opposite of having critical thinking skills. It's very predictable
that you rely so heavily on them to make your points.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
It's quite clear to those with brains that the health care system in
the US needs reform.

Should President Obama quit pushing for it in the face of poll numbers
that show the "will of the people", or should he do what he feels is
right and necessary for the long-term good of the country?

*He should go back to the drawing board and propose health care
reform that will really accomplish the latter.
His current "proposal" which appears to be more designed to start the
slippery slope to single payer than "reforming" health care isn't it
IMO.
Polls show most people agree.

Wasn't it you who bemoaned those who lead by following polls?

Asked another way: do people who bend their positions to the polls
exhibit "leadership" in your view?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 13, 9:41*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Aug 13, 6:35*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
It's quite clear to those with brains that the health care system in
the US needs reform.

Should President Obama quit pushing for it in the face of poll numbers
that show the "will of the people", or should he do what he feels is
right and necessary for the long-term good of the country?

*He should go back to the drawing board and propose health care
reform that will really accomplish the latter.
His current "proposal" which appears to be more designed to start the
slippery slope to single payer than "reforming" health care isn't it
IMO.
Polls show most people agree.

Wasn't it you who bemoaned those who lead by following polls?

* Yup. *But this issue is different.
* Polls show Americans support health care reform.
* They just know that what congress has proposed doesn't do what Obama
claims.

They know all of that?

I find that whopper hard to believe. This is the same public whose
stupidity you've wailed about for years. This is the same public that
threw out your beloved republicans.

This is the same public that you're a part of. You're not smart enough
to figure anything out. LoL.

snip blog

Asked another way: do people who bend their positions to the polls
exhibit "leadership" in your view?

*No. *And clearly Obama isn't leading America on this issue, he is
misleading America.

What a perfectly dumb 'differing POV'. 'Clearly' duh.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Aug 13, 7:34�pm, ScottW2 wrote:

wrote:
It's quite clear to those with brains that the health care system in
the US needs reform.

Should President Obama quit pushing for it in the face of poll numbers
that show the "will of the people", or should he do what he feels is
right and necessary for the long-term good of the country?

He should go back to the drawing board and propose health care
reform that will really accomplish the latter.
His current "proposal" which appears to be more designed to start the
slippery slope to single payer than "reforming" health care isn't it
IMO.
Polls show most people agree.

I saw a poll today where 71% say they would NEVER vote for Sarah Palin
for president under ANY circumstances. How do you like them apples?

If the vote was tomorrow, I'd be one of them.

Polls tend to tell people what they want to hear.

�LoL. �I guess that's not working for you right now.

�It's the complete
opposite of having critical thinking skills. It's very predictable
that you rely so heavily on them to make your points.

�Utter nonsense but it is amusing to see the ridiculous
depths of silliness you will go to to try to insult me.

Death panels. Oy.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

wrote:
[...]

Death panels. ****in' death panels.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Aug 13, 9:41 pm, ScottW2 wrote:

No. And clearly Obama isn't leading America on this issue, he is
misleading America.

What a perfectly dumb 'differing POV'. 'Clearly' duh.

Death panels. ****in' death panels.

That one has 2pid's little paws clacking on the linoleum in fear. He's
outside now. There's only so much peeing on the floor that one's
master can take.