Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Some politically neutral questions for Scottie

Today I'm adopting a non-trolling policy as I pose my questions for Scottie to
chew on. The following questions are serious, not loaded, and are intended to
initiate a reasoned exchange rather than the usual ridicule-vs-yapping
exchanges. Let's see how far we can get.

1. Why are amateur blogs said to be less credible than established news
services?

2. Why are the accusations that the anger being directed at President Obama's
reform agenda is orchestrated (rather than genuine) seen as credible by
pundits, politicians, and ordinary citizens?

I believe these two questions go to the heart of the disconnect on RAO. At
least this week, anyway.