Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

Default Mental Exercise for Scottie Witlessmongrel

On 12 aug., 16:58, George M. Middius wrote:
Shhhh! said:

Pooch, after reading your foamy explosion of yapping directed at Marc, I'm
concerned that rabies may be corroding your little doggie brain. Has your vet
started treatment? I wouldn't want you to suffer unduly because you caught a
disease originated by white men in Mexico.

Because of its potentially violent nature, rabies has been known since
3500 B.C.
The first written record of rabies is in the Codex of Eshnunna (ca.
1930 BC),
wiki

LoL.

Was that a Bratzi impersonation?

Could have been.

The bit about white men was a reference to Brattie. I guess my post in its
entirety was too taxing for a chicken**** like Scottie to read all the way
through.

I'll bet Bratzi doesn't see George's humor either. I knew 2pid doesn't
get it, but I actually thought Clyde did.

Clyde has been slipping recently.

I've noticed that as well. My working theory about Clyde's snowballing
dumbness is that he's trying really hard to be a good republican. The side
effect of that effort is that anger tends to supplant humor.

I keep watching that old Hillary clip.