Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

Default Do Lesbiennes Prefer Equator Audio Speakers?

One look at the treble horn on these babies is enough to provoke the
question.

http://www.equatoraudio.com/q15.htm

The concept is not new: the coaxial two way is one of the oldest classic
speaker designs and even today classic members of the breed sound pretty
good. but, that horn just screams Sonic Assault with a Deadly Vajayjay.

Maybe the dispersion would benefit from some "hair"....cut down the
reflections...

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/
More information at http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/faq.html

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 27, 11:28*am, "BretLudwig" wrote:
*One look at the treble horn on these babies is enough to provoke the
question.

You're one sick ****, Bratzi.

If you can't afford a hooker, let me know. I'll lend you the money.
It's clear that you couldn't get laid on your own.

It's also quite clear that masturbating to photos of Marilyn isn't
cutting it for you any more.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

An interest in the naughty bits of the _opposite_ sex is not perverted:
it's good for the species as long as it's kept in its place.

And, whether you choose to believe it or not, I've never whacked it to
MM. I did launch a youthful load or two over Dorothy Stratten though even
though I knew she was dead by then.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/
More information at http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/faq.html

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 27, 1:41*pm, ScottW wrote:
On May 27, 10:29*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On May 27, 11:28*am, "BretLudwig" wrote:

*One look at the treble horn on these babies is enough to provoke the
question.

You're one sick ****, Bratzi.

If you can't afford a hooker, let me know. I'll lend you the money.

George has a need....but I don't think it will be a loan.

Hm. I don't see George posting about seeing reproductive organs in
speakers or other inantimate objects.

So do you think Bratzi is a "little off", 2pid, or do you find his POV
'edifying'?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
RapidRonnie RapidRonnie is offline

The Altec 604 could benefit from a different treble horn, whether it
looks like a yoni or not. The cell horn was deficient in evenness of
dispersion and caused intermod, whereas the Mantaray doesn't
sufficiently deal with the diaphragm's mode changes. The JBL 2404H
type horn would be ideal from a tweeter standpoint but would foul the
cone.