Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Ontological kwestion for the Krooborg

Arnii, you've been complaining that I mention you by name. Is your name
not pronounced "Krooger"? Oh, never mind. That's clearly too deep for
the likes of you.

Anyway, you complain and complain and complain about my nicknames for
you, but I just noticed that you've been using a nickname for me too.
It's a kind of crude, grade-school attempt at an insult, wherein you
combine my actual name with "idiot".

Here's my kwestion: Is it hypocritical for you to complain that I do the
exact same thing that you do?

Don't strain yourself trying to answer. I know you have to gird yourself
for your weekly flaying in chruch this Sunday. Just mull it over and get
back to me when you've had a chance to run it through your "debating
trade" randomizer.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 23, 10:07*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

Here's my kwestion: Is it hypocritical for you to complain that I do the
exact same thing that you do?

Absolutely not. "All's fair in love and war" as the good book says,
and if there is a single soul who follows what that good book says to
the letter, it's GOIA. And GOIA clearly loves you like the good
christian that he is.

I didn't want you to waste a minute of time wondering about the
answer. Go enjoy this holiday weekend knowing that you have earned the
Kroo's undying love, gratitude and devotion.

Sincerely,

****R
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

Here's my kwestion: Is it hypocritical for you to complain that I do the
exact same thing that you do?

Absolutely not. "All's fair in love and war" as the good book says,

That's from A Midsummer Night's Dream. A pretty good book, but probably
not The Good Book.

and if there is a single soul who follows what that good book says to
the letter, it's GOIA. And GOIA clearly loves you like the good
christian that he is.

Oh God, somebody help me.....

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 23, 11:22*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Shhhh! said:

Here's my kwestion: Is it hypocritical for you to complain that I do the
exact same thing that you do?

Absolutely not. "All's fair in love and war" as the good book says,

That's from A Midsummer Night's Dream. A pretty good book, but probably
not The Good Book.

If you're not going to follow it anyway, any good book will do. For
example, I think 2pid's good book is Catch-22. That's where he learned
'logic' from Milo Minderbinder.

and if there is a single soul who follows what that good book says to
the letter, it's GOIA. And GOIA clearly loves you like the good
christian that he is.

Oh God, somebody help me.....

Your prayers to god have been answered. GOIA loves you just like
jeebus does.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Soundhaspriority said:

"Ontological" ?
That will be five dollars.

FIVE DOLLARS?! I'll wait for the clearance sale, thanks.

You bought it. It's nonrefundable. I take Paypal.

How about an upgrade? I've had my on a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote in
message

Arnii, you've been complaining that I mention you by
name.

Can't read, can you Middiot? You don't mention me by name, and we both know
it. No, I've been wondering about who is this "krooborg" that you've been
obsessing over.

You see Middot, I'm a little jealous because we've been together all these
years, you playing the role of spurned lover, and I don't want to lose you
to someone else whose name even sounds a tiny bit like mine.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 26 Mai, 07:01, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote in
messagenews:g91f34paiksn7t6cukq1h0enet60ebkg3k@4ax .com

Arnii, you've been complaining that I mention you by
name.

Can't read, can you Middiot? You don't mention me by name, and we both know
it. No, I've been wondering about who is this "krooborg" that you've been
obsessing over.

You see Middot, I'm a little jealous because we've been together all these
years, you playing the role of spurned lover, and I don't want to lose you
to someone else whose name even sounds a tiny bit like mine.

Who here wants Turdy's sloppy seconds?