Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default Idol Finale Sound Sucked!

The sound really sucked on the Idol Finale last night.

With due respect, I've made every mistake I saw there. OTOH, on Sunday
mornings I'm just an unpaid volunteer mixing for 300 people in a little
church.

I lost count of the missed cues, the solo and featured vocalists parts that
couldn't be heard, the acoustic instruments that should have been miced but
either weren't miced or not cued on time.

If there had been a vote for sound guys on Idol, I'm sure there would have
been 100 million votes for someone who knew what they were doing! :-(

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Arnii Krooborg, barometer of cultural megatrends

The Krooborg prays to the wrong god.

The sound really sucked on the Idol Finale last night.

We all know why you're suddenly interested in that silly show, Arnii --
little Davey caught your fancy.

For anybody who might be inclined to give Turdbucket any credibility,
take a quick look at his fabulous home theater:

http://retrothing.typepad.com/photos...inghousetv.jpg

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote in
message
The Krooborg prays to the wrong god.

The sound really sucked on the Idol Finale last night.

What little is left of the Middiot mind veers way off-topic.

We all know why you're suddenly interested in that silly
show, Arnii -- little Davey caught your fancy.

Shows what little you know Middiot, there were two little Daveys, not one.

Middiot you really should stop externalizing your feelings. If anybody is
going to catch my fancy, it would be a lady.

I thought the two blondes were cute as was the filipino in her way, but
they seemed very,very young to my taste.

My daughter is older than either and she still looks like a child to me, PhD
and Mrs notwithstanding.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

The sound really sucked on the Idol Finale last night.

With due respect, I've made every mistake I saw there. OTOH, on Sunday
mornings I'm just an unpaid volunteer mixing for 300 people in a little
church.

I lost count of the missed cues, the solo and featured vocalists parts that
couldn't be heard, the acoustic instruments that should have been miced but
either weren't miced or not cued on time.

If there had been a vote for sound guys on Idol, I'm sure there would have
been 100 million votes for someone who knew what they were doing! :-(

All of the good sound people snuck across the street to watch the Lakers
beat the Spurs ;-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

The sound really sucked on the Idol Finale last night.

With due respect, I've made every mistake I saw there.
OTOH, on Sunday mornings I'm just an unpaid volunteer
mixing for 300 people in a little church.

I lost count of the missed cues, the solo and featured
vocalists parts that couldn't be heard, the acoustic
instruments that should have been miced but either
weren't miced or not cued on time.

If there had been a vote for sound guys on Idol, I'm
sure there would have been 100 million votes for someone
who knew what they were doing! :-(

All of the good sound people snuck across the street to
watch the Lakers beat the Spurs ;-)

How would that read if I posted that all of the good musicians in the studio
orchestra did the same? :-(

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Another attempt at obfuscation by PedophileBorg.

The Krooborg prays to the wrong god.

The sound really sucked on the Idol Finale last night.

What little is left of [my supreme master's] mind veers way off-topic.

LOL!

IYD ;-)

ROOTLOFLMOO! ;-)

Yes, folks & guys, you heard it here first -- Arnii Kroofeces watches
"American Idol" because of the wonderful music. It's true! Arnii doesn't
lie, you know. Such powerful music. It fills the hall, it moves Arnii's
soul, it brings karaoke fans together all 'round the world. I'm choking
up just thinking about the magic of "American Idol".

Either that or I was right about Arnii's crush on little Davey.

We all know why you're suddenly interested in that silly
show, Arnii -- little Davey caught your fancy.

Shows what little you know Middiot, there were two little Daveys, not one.

Uh-oh. Looks like "little" has a special meaning in Krooglish. That's
not surprising, of course. I wonder if it's the same special meaning as
it had a few months ago?

[My supreme master,] you really should stop externalizing your feelings. If anybody is
going to catch my fancy, it would be a lady.

Calm yourself, Turdbucket. Of course you're telling the "truth". You
only like pussy, never boys and their bulbous parts. We all know and
accept that. Your explicit fantasies about sexual encounters with young
males are not at all convincing. We all assumed you were simply driving
out your internal demons while faithfully porking the Kroobitch at every
opportunity. You would never, ever look at a cute young boy even if a
"training" regimen demanded it. You are completely, 100% "hetrosexual"
and anybody who believes otherwise should be damned to hell with those
horrid dinosaurs that harassed JEE-zus.

I thought the two blondes were cute as was the filipino in her way, but
they seemed very,very young to my taste.
My daughter is older than either and she still looks like a child to me, PhD
and Mrs notwithstanding.

Have you calmed down now? Nothing like the image of a prim and
upstanding woman to drive away those unseemly urges. Back to work, Arnii
-- time to trash another client's computer with your special admixture
of viruses, Trojans, and spyware. Got to run up the repair bills so you
can keep on building up that kiddie porn collection.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On May 22, 8:45�am, George M. Middius
wrote:
[...]

Why did Arny insist there was only one little Davey? Cooke is 25
years old and hardly little. I guess when you're a pedophile, you
fantasize that everyone is underage.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

[...]

Why did Arny insist there was only one little Davey? Â*Cooke is 25
years old and hardly little. Â*I guess when you're a pedophile, you
fantasize that everyone is underage.

Or Cook.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

The sound really sucked on the Idol Finale last night.

With due respect, I've made every mistake I saw there.
OTOH, on Sunday mornings I'm just an unpaid volunteer
mixing for 300 people in a little church.

I lost count of the missed cues, the solo and featured
vocalists parts that couldn't be heard, the acoustic
instruments that should have been miced but either
weren't miced or not cued on time.

If there had been a vote for sound guys on Idol, I'm
sure there would have been 100 million votes for someone
who knew what they were doing! :-(

All of the good sound people snuck across the street to
watch the Lakers beat the Spurs ;-)

How would that read if I posted that all of the good musicians in the studio
orchestra did the same? :-(

Your question would have some meaning if someone was complaining about
the quality of the playing. It was a joke, Arny. You complained about
the sound. You didn't complain about the playing. Sheesh
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Vinylanach" wrote in message

Why did Arny insist there was only one little Davey?

Can't read at all, can you Marc.

It was the Middiot that talked about there being one Davey.

Cooke is 25 years old and hardly little.

It was the Middiot who called Davey little.

The Davids were named David Cook and David Archuleta, there was no Cooke.

I guess when you're a pedophile, you fantasize that everyone is
underage.

Thanks for finally critizing the Middiot for his perversions, Marc.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

The sound really sucked on the Idol Finale last night.

With due respect, I've made every mistake I saw there.
OTOH, on Sunday mornings I'm just an unpaid volunteer
mixing for 300 people in a little church.

I lost count of the missed cues, the solo and featured
vocalists parts that couldn't be heard, the acoustic
instruments that should have been miced but either
weren't miced or not cued on time.

If there had been a vote for sound guys on Idol, I'm
sure there would have been 100 million votes for
someone who knew what they were doing! :-(

All of the good sound people snuck across the street to
watch the Lakers beat the Spurs ;-)

How would that read if I posted that all of the good
musicians in the studio orchestra did the same? :-(

Your question would have some meaning if someone was
complaining about the quality of the playing.

Inability to comprehend a simile, noted.

It was a joke, Arny.

It was a joke that impugned the professionalism of the technical staff.

Typical of the mentality of some musicians who are completely full of
themselves.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Teacher! Arnii is being mean to me! WAAAH!!

Thanks for finally critizing the Middiot for his perversions, Marc.

Mistress Jenn, please condemn this filthful and unwarranted attack on my
pristine character. I don't deserve anything the Krooborg says to me
because I'm as perfect as a person can possibly be. I try my darnedest
to uplift the tenor of the godforsaken stink-pit that is RAO, and these
aspersions from Kroo**** are the thanks I get. I am terribly put out by
this horrible abuse and unwarranted slancer.

Jennn please, Jnenn do the wright thing Jen.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote in
message

Teacher! Arnii is being mean to me! WAAAH!!

No Middiot, it was Marc who called you out, based on what you said in your
post.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
.
com
In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

[...]

Look 4 paragraphs up, Arny. THen look at your response.

It was a joke, Arny.

It was a joke that impugned the professionalism of the technical staff.

Typical of the mentality of some musicians who are completely full of
themselves.

As opposed to your being critical of the sound, Arny? I guess that some
sound people are completely full of themselves.

Worthless...
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message
.
com
In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

[...]

Well Jenn I did not descend so low as to say outright that the mix was as
bad as it was because the mixing board staff would rather leave the premises
to watch a basketball game rather than do their job. You did.

BTW, I thought that the musicians, both staff and contestants, did a good
job last night. What do you think?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
.
com
In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

y.
com
In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

[...]

It was a JOKE, Arny. Did you miss the smiley? A JOKE. But of course,
you took the opportunity to blow it all out of shape.

BTW, I thought that the musicians, both staff and contestants, did a good
job last night. What do you think?

Didn't see it. I don't think that I've ever watched one all the way
through. From that which I've seen, the staff musicians are wonderful.
Most of them are recognizable studio folk, which means that they are
fine players/singers.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message
.
com
In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

y.
com
In article
,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

[...]

I didn't get bent out of shape Jenn, you did.

I replied:

"How would that read if I posted that all of the good musicians in the
studio
orchestra did the same? "

and you wouldn't laugh it off, once it was your ox that was being gored.

Gotcha!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
.
net
In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

y.
com
In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

ig
y.
com
In article
,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

[...]

Of course you did. To quote: Arny: "If there had been a vote for
sound guys on Idol, I'm sure there would have been 100 million votes for
someone who knew what they were doing! :-("
Jenn: "All of the good sound people snuck across the street
to watch the Lakers beat the Spurs ;-)"
Arny: "How would that read if I posted that all of the good
musicians in the studio orchestra did the same? :-("

I replied:

"How would that read if I posted that all of the good musicians in the
studio
orchestra did the same? "

and you wouldn't laugh it off, once it was your ox that was being gored.

I didn't laugh it off because it wasn't presented as a joke. To answer
the question, your question wouldn't make sense, because you were being
critical of the SOUND, not the MUSIC. See how it works?

Gotcha!

You got nothing.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 22 Mai, 10:03, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

With due respect, I've made every mistake I saw there.

We respect all your mistakes Arny.
That makes you the most respected guy on Usenet!!!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 22 Mai, 10:21, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

I thought the two *blondes were cute as was the filipino in her way, but
they seemed very,very young to my taste.

anything under 60.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 22 Mai, 11:19, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

How would that read if I posted that all of the good musicians in the studio
orchestra did the same?

Right, they went to hear your church choir
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message
.
net
In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

y.
com
In article
,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

ig
y.
com
In article
,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

[...]

I see Jenn. As usual you're doing what you do well - playing dumb. Is it
really an act, or is that your nature?

To answer the question, your question wouldn't
make sense, because you were being critical of the SOUND,
not the MUSIC.

Thanks Jenn for claiming that Sound Quality is irrelevant to music.

See how it works?

Teflon Jenn or clueless Jenn, that is the question.

Gotcha!

You got nothing.

I've got you, babe.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
.
net
In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

y.
net
In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

ig
y.
com
In article
,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

od
ig
y.
com
In article
,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

[...]

Arny, everyone reading this can see that it was a joke. Everyone except
you, of course. I wasn't "goring your ox". YOU complained about the
sound. I was playing along. Sorry that you didn't get it. Topic
closed.

To answer the question, your question wouldn't
make sense, because you were being critical of the SOUND,
not the MUSIC.

Thanks Jenn for claiming that Sound Quality is irrelevant to music.

Unbelievable denseness. Were you being critical of the SOUND or of the
MUSIC?

See how it works?

Teflon Jenn or clueless Jenn, that is the question.

Gotcha!

You got nothing.

I've got you, babe.

Far from it, Sonny.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 23 Mai, 11:24, Jenn wrote:
In article ,
*"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
.
net
In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

y.
net
In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

ig
y.
com
In article
,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

od
ig
y.
com
In article
,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

[...]

We always thought his demise would be a city bus, but a tree is also a
possibility.

Finale vrs Sibelius Dewitt Pro Audio 13 March 27th 07 11:11 PM
American Idol??? Seabiscuit Audio Opinions 0 May 13th 04 06:14 AM
WTB: Finale Mac or PC version Ken Buseman Marketplace 0 March 24th 04 10:16 PM
Pop Idol The Flying Cunt Spirals Audio Opinions 4 December 22nd 03 10:31 AM
Mixing down to HHB CDR-800 sounds quiet and has all the life sucked out of my recording, what am I doing wrong? Squares Pro Audio 11 August 21st 03 11:28 PM