Steven R. Rochlin

Default .Free Turntable Alignment / Calibration Tools

Free Two Point Turntable Cartridge Alignment Protractor and Strobe Disc

This protractor tool is used for your vinyl turntable to insure proper
alignment of the cartridge on your tonearm. This version is printed on a
high quality cardboard sheet 4 inches wide by 7 inches long (DL or a C5
envelope for my European and overseas friends). All i ask is that you send
your request with a self addressed stamped envelope that will fit the
protractor to the dude nearest to you. Below is the listing of the locations
where it is available for FREE and strobe disc information appears below the
addresses:

Mike Clapperton

P.O. Box 2133

Link Hills

3652

Natal

South Africa

Melbourne Audio Club Inc

P.O. Box 27

Forest Hills Vic

3131

Sead Lejlic

Alipasina 45-a

71000 Sarajevo

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Tony Maresch

5th Floor, 6075 Yonge St.

Toronto, Ontario

M2M 3W2

Canada

Jacques Daigneau

46 avenue du bois de verrieres

92160 Antony

France

Hartmut Quaschik

Strassl ins Holz 19

81829 Munich

Germany

Dr. Lucio Cadeddu

Dept. of Mathematics

University of CAGLIARI

Via Ospedale 72

09124 Cagliari

Italy

Paul K K Chin

156, Holiday Park,

Bakam, 98000 Miri,

Sarawak,

Malaysia

André Huisman

New Line licht en geluid

Kanaalweg 100 b

8861 KJ Harlingen

Netherlands

RJ

392 New Brighton Road

New Brighton

Christchurch

New Zealand

Geir Braendvik

Department of Philosophy

P.O. Box 1020 Blindern

N-0315 Oslo

Norway

Gerry Kaimo

n/a records

910 W PSE Bldg.

Exchange Rd.

Ortigas Center

Pasig City 1605

Philippines

Iain A F Fleming

8 St. Magdalenes

Linlithgow

West Lothian

EH49 6AQ

Scotland

Melvin Ang

43 Jalan Haji Salam

Singapore 468831 Ashley Chua

BLK 319, Shunfu Road

#03-10

Singapore 70319

Claudio Rodil

Felipe Campos, 18

Primera Planta

28002 Madrid

Spain

Por favor enviar sobre tamaño oficio americano franqueado y con dirección.

David Lundin

Bunkegatan 10

331 52 Värnamo

Sweden

James Chang

11F, No. 216, Wen Lin North Road,

Taipei, Taiwan Teeranut Vanitchayanguranont

45/10 Damrongrug Road

Klongmahanak Pomparb

Bangkok 10100

Thailland

Dr. Simon Busbridge

Dept. of Mech. and Manufct. Eng.

University of Brighton

Lewes Road

Moulsecoomb

Brighton BN2 4GJ

U.K.

Todd Warnke

922 Oakwood Drive

Castle Rock, CO 80104

U. S. A.

Prodanovic Aleksandar

Santiceva 2

21420 BAC

Yugoslavia

We also have downloadable Adobe Acrobat and Excel spreadsheet versions
available at http://www.enjoythemusic.com/freestuff.htm

Add to that, free downloadable strobe disc is available on the same web page
to check the speed accuracy of your turntable. If anyone has any questions
or problems, please let me know. Always glad to be of service. After all,
what really matters to me is that you...

Enjoy the Music,

Steven R. Rochlin
http://www.EnjoyTheMusic.com

Where you can find:

Superior Audio, The Absolute Sound,
Review Magazine, The $ensible Sound,
Audiophile Audition, The Audiophile Voice...
....and MUCH more!