Michael Ray

Default FS: Peavey Impulse speakers/subs

My church modified our audio system and has 1 pair of Peavey Impulse
500 speakers and 1 pair of modified Peavey Impulse 500 Subwoofers for sale.

They were used 2 and a half years and will include the ceiling/wall mounts
that were $280. We'll entertain any serious offer for either the speakers,
subs or both. Shipping would be from Terre Haute, IN (47803) or I would
prefer to drive them to you if you're within a 12 hour drive.

If you have any questions or would like some pics, email me at topshot at
joink dot com or post to the newsgroup. Thank you!