John Durbin

Default delvry boy gets defensive

# 2 is the one you want to look at...

JD
or you could watch Lethal Weapon 2

Main Entry: Kaf·fir
javascriptopWin('/cgi-bin/audio.pl?kafir001.wav=Kaffir')
Variant(s): or Kaf·ir
javascriptopWin('/cgi-bin/audio.pl?kafir001.wav=Kafir') /'ka-f&r/
Function: noun
Etymology: Arabic kAfir infidel
1 archaic : a member of a group of southern African Bantu-speaking peoples
2 often not capitalized, chiefly South African, usually disparaging : a
black African

thelizman wrote:

John Durbin wrote:

"Calfer"?

I believe the term you are referring to is "kaffir"... there are some
spelling variations but "calfer" ain't one of them.

The Arabic word for "infidel"? I'm not sure how that came in. I know
"calfer" is the wrong spelling, though.

thelizman

Default The CAF needs a major update

sancho wrote:
"thelizman" wrote in message

that won't fix our little problem with the forum breaking threads whenever a
subject line changes...

Oh, that affects us too? That sucks.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
sancho

Default The CAssF needs a major updateroonie

"thelizman" wrote in message

sancho wrote:

that won't fix our little problem with the forum breaking threads

whenever a
subject line changes...

Oh, that affects us too? That sucks.

yeah... though i imagine it isn't half as annoying on our end...
--
sancho
*insert diabolical laughter*

jay

Just a question here.

Does rec.car.audio newsgroup own the FAQ?

I just want to clarify becuase this is what was stated by Ian.

--
jay

Ian

jay wrote:

Just a question here.

Does rec.car.audio newsgroup own the FAQ?

I just want to clarify becuase this is what was stated by Ian.

It is owned by all of the individual contributors who have poured time
and thought into answering the questions. All of the contributors are
people who have spent time reading and answering questions on the
rec.audio.car newsgroup.

Ian D. Bjorhovde
rec.audio.car FAQ Maintainer