Posted to rec.audio.tech
[email protected] mail2j.smith@gmail.com is offline

Default Best sub woofer test mp3

http://rapidshare.com/files/48155173...oofer_Test.mp3

Posted to rec.audio.tech

wrote ...
http://rapidshare.com/files/48155173...oofer_Test.mp3

"You have reached the download-limit for free-users. "

OTOH, I should find my old black vinyl subwoofer test LP from
Miller & Kreisel which featured tracks (IIRC) from such notorious
LF sources as: steam engines; pipe organs; and flamenco dancers
on a hardwood platform. :-)

Posted to rec.audio.tech
JohnR66 JohnR66 is offline

wrote in message
ups.com...
http://rapidshare.com/files/48155173...oofer_Test.mp3

I use the freebee "Audacity" a generate sine wave sweeps. I retuned my home
made speakers with longer ports to remove some boomyness from around 40 Hz.
I now get extension down to the upper 20s. I can't hear it, but at 18Hz,
when I place my hand on the wall, I can feel it "breath" in and out.
John