George M. Middius

Default Note to the Krooborg

Arnii, as an act of altruism, I hereby authorize you to use my name if
you choose to defend yourself against Mister Wheeler's lawsuit.

I know you want to. You've used the same excuse for your ****tiness in
your "audio debates" on RAO. When somebody bashes your rhetorical head
in on RAO -- a very frequent happenstance, you will note -- one of the
first things you say is that the individual in question is a member of
my "clique". You also compare the individual to your other tormentors,
of course. Maybe Marc, dave, or Devil will also grant you permission
to tell the judge about them. I advise you not to advance the "clique"
theory per se, though -- you don't want the judge to realize you're
afraid of 99% of the human race.

So go forth into the court of law and hide behind me. Tell the judge
that the awful Middius is really to blame for your nasty behavior.
Tell the judge: "He called me a pedophile -- LOt"S! It's not fair! I
get to call him one. And his clique too. Its like a Christian thing."
I'm sure the judge will see the matter your way and send Mister
Wheeler packing.

Arny Krueger

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

[...]

Middius, please send me your legal name, address and telephone number by
private email. I'll turn it over to my legal team forthwith. You will
shortly be mailed a legal document detailing your involvement in a libel
suit. This offer is availble to any other RAO flamers and trolls who wish to
participate.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Middius, please send me your legal name, address and telephone number by
private email. I'll turn it over to my legal team forthwith. You will
shortly be mailed a legal document detailing your involvement in a libel
suit. This offer is availble to any other RAO flamers and trolls who wish

participate.

Wasn't it you that claimed that notification must be by process server, not
mail?

Arny Krueger

"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Middius, please send me your legal name, address and telephone
number by private email. I'll turn it over to my legal team
forthwith. You will shortly be mailed a legal document detailing
your involvement in a libel suit. This offer is available to any
other RAO flamers and trolls who wish to
participate.

Wasn't it you that claimed that notification must be by process
server, not mail?

It was Morein, moron.

Lionel

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Middius, please send me your legal name, address and telephone
number by private email. I'll turn it over to my legal team
forthwith. You will shortly be mailed a legal document detailing
your involvement in a libel suit. This offer is available to any
other RAO flamers and trolls who wish to
participate.

Wasn't it you that claimed that notification must be by process
server, not mail?

It was Morein, moron.

Yes Sockpuppet "Madame Pipi" Yustabe it seems that you have lost at
least $0.50.
Paying attention to everything on RAO is 99% part of your job ! ;o)

George M. Middius

Sockpuppet Yustabe said:

Middius, please send me your legal name, address and telephone number by
private email. I'll turn it over to my legal team forthwith. You will
shortly be mailed a legal document detailing your involvement in a libel
suit. This offer is availble to any other RAO flamers and trolls who wish
participate.

Wasn't it you that claimed that notification must be by process server, not
mail?

Isn't it special the way Turdborg imitates Regular People like he sees
on TV? Krooger says he has a "legal team" -- LOL!

FYI, Arnii -- it may be legal for you to watch a team of 10-year-olds
play Little League ball, but that doesn't make them a "legal team".

Arny Krueger

Sockpuppet Yustabe said:

Middius, please send me your legal name, address and telephone
number by private email. I'll turn it over to my legal team
forthwith. You will shortly be mailed a legal document detailing
your involvement in a libel suit. This offer is availble to any
other RAO flamers and trolls who wish participate.

Wasn't it you that claimed that notification must be by process
server, not mail?

No, it was Morein. Do try to pay attention, Middius. Seems like you and
Sockpuppet Yustabe are letting senile dementia get the best of you, these
days.

Isn't it special the way Turdborg imitates Regular People like he sees
on TV? Krooger says he has a "legal team" -- LOL!

"Look over there, Cake!".

Isn't it special the way that Middius tries to pick up Sockpuppet Yustabe
when he falls on his face?

FYI, Arnii -- it may be legal for you to watch a team of 10-year-olds
play Little League ball, but that doesn't make them a "legal team".

Middius, if you and Sockpuppet Yustabe got on the same boat, we'd call it a
"Ship Of Fools".

S888Wheel

Middius, please send me your legal name, address and telephone number by
private email. I'll turn it over to my legal team forthwith.

Legal team?

You will
shortly be mailed a legal document detailing your involvement in a libel
suit.

SWhould be brief and easy for Arny's legal team to handle. So far he is not
involved.

Arny Krueger

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

Middius, please send me your legal name, address and telephone
number by private email. I'll turn it over to my legal team
forthwith.

Legal team?

Duhhhh!

You will
shortly be mailed a legal document detailing your involvement in a
libel suit.

Should be brief and easy for Arny's legal team to handle. So far he
is not involved.

Not involved in what?

S888Wheel

Arny said

Middius, please send me your legal name, address and telephone
number by private email. I'll turn it over to my legal team
forthwith.

I said

Legal team?

Arny said

Duhhhh!

smartest thing you've said all day.

Arny said

You will
shortly be mailed a legal document detailing your involvement in a
libel suit.

I said

Should be brief and easy for Arny's legal team to handle. So far he
is not involved.

Arny said

Not involved in what?

Are you so mentally disfunctional that you have to ask this?

Robert Morein

Default SAAA forming

The Save Arny's Ass Association -- SAAA -- will have its organizational
meeting, somewhere, one of these days.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Middius, please send me your legal name, address and telephone
number by private email. I'll turn it over to my legal team
forthwith. You will shortly be mailed a legal document detailing
your involvement in a libel suit. This offer is available to any
other RAO flamers and trolls who wish to
participate.

Wasn't it you that claimed that notification must be by process
server, not mail?

It was Morein, moron.

Then Wheel's service was leagally sufficient. That's a relief!

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
that doesn't make them a "legal team".

Middius, if you and Sockpuppet Yustabe got on the same boat, we'd call it

"Ship Of Fools".

Only if it were sailing to Detroit.

Arny Krueger

"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Middius, please send me your legal name, address and telephone
number by private email. I'll turn it over to my legal team
forthwith. You will shortly be mailed a legal document detailing
your involvement in a libel suit. This offer is available to any
other RAO flamers and trolls who wish to
participate.

Wasn't it you that claimed that notification must be by process
server, not mail?

It was Morein, moron.

Then Wheel's service was leagally sufficient. That's a relief!

No, it was legally sufficient. For a guy who picks nits in other people's
writing sockpuppet Yustabe, you sure make a lot of stupid mistakes.

Legally served crap is still crap.

Arny Krueger

"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
that doesn't make them a "legal team".

Middius, if you and Sockpuppet Yustabe got on the same boat, we'd
call it

"Ship Of Fools".

Only if it were sailing to Detroit.

With you and Middius sailing, it would never arrive in Detroit. Likely
landing spot, a few miles up the Niagara river from Lake Ontario.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
that doesn't make them a "legal team".

Middius, if you and Sockpuppet Yustabe got on the same boat, we'd
call it

"Ship Of Fools".

Only if it were sailing to Detroit.

With you and Middius sailing, it would never arrive in Detroit. Likely
landing spot, a few miles up the Niagara river from Lake Ontario.

I have no intention of getting that close to you..

Arny Krueger

"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
that doesn't make them a "legal team".

Middius, if you and Sockpuppet Yustabe got on the same boat, we'd
call it a "Ship Of Fools".

Only if it were sailing to Detroit.

With you and Middius sailing, it would never arrive in Detroit.
Likely landing spot, a few miles up the Niagara river from Lake
Ontario.

I have no intention of getting that close to you..

Then why did you bring up sailing to Detroit?

Oh I get it. You don't need a ship to act the part of a fool.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
that doesn't make them a "legal team".

Middius, if you and Sockpuppet Yustabe got on the same boat, we'd
call it a "Ship Of Fools".

Only if it were sailing to Detroit.

With you and Middius sailing, it would never arrive in Detroit.
Likely landing spot, a few miles up the Niagara river from Lake
Ontario.

I have no intention of getting that close to you..

Then why did you bring up sailing to Detroit?

Oh I get it. You don't need a ship to act the part of a fool.

Not quite!
Any ship carrying visitors to your house would be a ship of fools.