Musical Fidelity

Old December 24th 06, 12:40 AM posted to rec.audio.high-end
Mr. Finsky

Default Musical Fidelity

After years of reading nice reviews (esp. Stereophile), I finally
decided to think about the products of Musical Fidelity. I don't know
about any local dealers. Therefore, I was wondering of anyone else had
heard or purchased any of their products. I am primarily interested in
CD players and integrated amps. Does this brand have any weird
idiosycracies like funny connectors or other design choices? Inquiring
minds would love to know.

Thanks for any feedback.
Old December 28th 06, 05:28 PM posted to rec.audio.high-end
Rockinghorse Winner

The Sound Factor on Ventura Boulevard in the San Fernando Valley (Los
Angeles area) deals them. I don't know their policies as far as
warranty service, shipping, etc.

--
god bless

Rockinghorse Winner