Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Mystery man Revealed

Hi,

a poster using " j... @mich.com " has been annoying me with drivel for a few days. These are my last words to him:

" ** You are a lying idiot.

If I had your name I would make a very strong complaint to TI.
See if you really work there and in what role.
Coffee boy maybe?
Work experience kid ?

Nasty little ****, whatever the fact. "

His real identity was not too hard to find:

Jorge Vega " Characterisation Engineer" - whatever that is.

He got paid to write this app note:

http://www.ti.com/lit/an/slyt470/slyt470.pdf

Nothing wrong with it as such, bit wordy.

But he sure ain't the IC's designer as he claimed here.

And he is utterly clueless about audio technology.

And what "noise figures" are all about.

Never mentions them.

Weird things.

..... Phil