joep

Default which CD-(re)writer should I buy?

Hello people,

I recently bought a digital recorder of Korg (model D-1200)
my first problem now is, that I bought it without cd recorder. I thought
that I could use it easely with my computer using USB, and a seperate CD
audio recorder of Philips (CDR802). but I found out that it might be much
nadyer to save little projects straigt on CD.
However, looking at the prices of slimline cd recorders (built-in cd
recorders that is) are to so cheap.
Anybody have an Idea what I could buy to as an alternative cd recorder to
built in my korg? (without braking my Korg emidiatly

Asmall other question is following; How can I set up my cubase VST version
5 and my korg start at the same time..(I mean pressing ply on cubase should
start recording at the korg in the same time-code ofcourse..

I hope anybody can give me answers on my questions...

Regards,

Francesco
A beginner in home-recording)