Alan

Default Linn K9 Stylus Replacement

Does anyone know how I can find a replacement stylus for my Linn K9
cartridge?

I know Linn no longer supply replacements for this earlier mode.

I believe the cartridge was originally manufactured by Audio Technica and
that their AT95E replacement stylus is a near fit.

However, I would settle for a part-used original, if anyone has one sitting
around unwanted.

Any advice much appeciated.

Regards,

Alan

CCSman

Try contacting these folks-

http://www.audio-excellence.co.uk/

I've bought a K-9 replacement stylus from them a few years ago, which was
mailed to me- the whole deal was smooth as silk