Arny Krueger

Default Shure stylus replacement program

"Steven" wrote in message
om

If I buy a used Shure V15 type III cart with Super Track Pro stylus,
would I be eligible for Shure's stylus replacement program where you
get the VN35MR at a discount? Or do you have to be registered as the
original owner or show proof you bought the stylus new from a Shure
dealer?

I'll bet money that they base their offer on sales receipts. By why don't
you just go to their web site and ask them via email?

http://www.shure.com/

Powell

"Steven" wrote

If I buy a used Shure V15 type III...

You can get a stylus replacement from
Radio Shack... $30.

Powell

"Arny Krueger" wrote

I'll bet money...

Hehehe... yea, right. Money you don't
have and welched bets you-don't-pay-on,
mr. little-credibility .

Arny Krueger

"Powell" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote

I'll bet money...

Hehehe... yea, right. Money you don't
have and welched bets you-don't-pay-on,
mr. little-credibility .

Name the bet I welched on, Powell.

If it exists, you should be able to find the post in Google.

And, if you're lying, you won't be able to find that post in Google.

Have a nice day!

George M. Middius

Powell meanders along the mundane trail of profane technology.

You can get a stylus replacement from
Radio Shack... $30.

And exactly how would that advance the spiritual enlightenment of
anybody, Mr. Gibbering Sanctimony?

Powell

"George M. Middius" wrote

You can get a stylus replacement from
Radio Shack... $30.

And exactly how would that advance the
spiritual enlightenment of anybody, Mr.
Gibbering Sanctimony?

"Spiritual enlightenment"... have you been
reading the teaching of his eminence The
Dalai Lama, from the comfort of your fox
hole ?

George M. Middius

Powell said:

And exactly how would that advance the
spiritual enlightenment of anybody, Mr.
Gibbering Sanctimony?

"Spiritual enlightenment"... have you been
reading the teaching of his eminence The
Dalai Lama, from the comfort of your fox
hole ?

Have you been reading the ingredients on a box of cake mix from
the Eternally Wholesome Betty Crocker, from the tumult of your
private maelstrom of insanity?

;-)
Powell

"George M. Middius" wrote

And exactly how would that advance the
spiritual enlightenment of anybody, Mr.
Gibbering Sanctimony?

"Spiritual enlightenment"... have you been
reading the teaching of his eminence The
Dalai Lama, from the comfort of your fox-
hole ?

Have you been reading the ingredients on a
box of cake mix from the Eternally Wholesome
Betty Crocker, from the tumult of your private
maelstrom of insanity?

;-)

Big yawn... the response is predicable pablum.

I guess we won’t be discussing Jung’s thoughts
about synchronicity, archetypes and the collective
unconscious. Oh no, not you mr. peanut-butter
and jelly .

George M. Middius

Powell said:

And exactly how would that advance the
spiritual enlightenment of anybody, Mr.
Gibbering Sanctimony?

"Spiritual enlightenment"... have you been
reading the teaching of his eminence The
Dalai Lama, from the comfort of your fox-
hole ?

Have you been reading the ingredients on a
box of cake mix from the Eternally Wholesome
Betty Crocker, from the tumult of your private
maelstrom of insanity?

;-)

Big yawn... the response is predicable pablum.

I see you've finally given in and conceded bricks are harder than
your head.

I guess we won’t be discussing Jung’s thoughts
about synchronicity, archetypes and the collective
unconscious. Oh no, not you mr. peanut-butter
and jelly .

On which newsgroup do you want to have such a discussion,
Mr. Babbling Fundament of Inchoateness?

Powell

"George M. Middius" wrote

And exactly how would that advance the
spiritual enlightenment of anybody, Mr.
Gibbering Sanctimony?

"Spiritual enlightenment"... have you been
reading the teaching of his eminence The
Dalai Lama, from the comfort of your fox-
hole ?

Have you been reading the ingredients on a
box of cake mix from the Eternally Wholesome
Betty Crocker, from the tumult of your private
maelstrom of insanity?

;-)

Big yawn... the response is predicable pablum.

I see you've finally given in and conceded bricks
are harder than your head.

Big yawn, again.

I guess we won't be discussing Jung's thoughts
about synchronicity, archetypes and the collective
unconscious. Oh no, not you mr. peanut-butter
and jelly .

On which newsgroup do you want to have such
a discussion, Mr. Babbling Fundament of
Inchoateness?

Music fits in well with the topic... so why not here?
But then someone as simple-minded as yourself
wouldn't know that. Run, George, R-U-N !