Sound Emporium

Default McCarty the MORON and another FRAUDULANT posting FORGERY

Note the HEADER information associated with McCarty the MORON and
CONVICTED RAPIST's bull****...

"OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION" wrote in
message .. .

Subject: 100% FAKE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION and PAYPAL/EBAY SCAMS BY
SOUND EMPORIUM
From: OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION
Newsgroups: rec.audio.marketplace,alt.home-theater.marketplace
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 10:42:54 +1000

Next, note the HEADER information associated with the FRAUDULANT
FORGERY posted by McCarty the MORON and CONVICTED RAPIST disgusing
himself as

"Sound Emporium" wrote in message
ews.com...

SOUND EMPORIUM
From: Sound Emporium
Newsgroups: rec.audio.marketplace,alt.home-theater.marketplace
.com

Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 10:50:49 +1000

The Message IDs and X-Complaint IDs associated with the McCarty the
MORON and CONVICTED RAPIST's posting as well as his FRAUDULANT FORGERY
are FROM @buzzardnews.com...

Now, compare the above FORGERY by McCarty the MORON and CONVICTED
RAPIST disgusing himself as
to a true
AUTHENTIC posting by Sound Emporium...

From: "Sound Emporium"
Newsgroups: rec.audio.marketplace,alt.home-theater.marketplace
Subject: 100% Customer Satisfaction
Date: 17 Feb 2005 22:49:29 -0800

The AUTHENTIC Sound Emporium posted Message IDs and X-Complaint IDs are
ALWAYS associated with google.com

McCarty the OFFICIAL MORON's FRAUDULANT FORGERY, PERSISTENT LIES,
LIBEL, SLANDER AND DEFAMATION BULL**** APPROPRIATELY SNIPPED

Our valued customers online payments are protected and secured by
PayPal...
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...yFraud-outside

PayPal also protects our customers privacy and is backed by TRUSTe and
BBB OnLine...
http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr...rivacy-outside

In addition, online purchases are protected by PayPal Buyer Protection
up to $1,000...
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...p-info-outside

We also offer our online customers a 45 Day Money Back Guarantee thru
PayPal...
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...-about-outside

After over 400 (actual 430) eBay transactions we maintain a 100%
Positive eBay feedback rating of 421 which may be confirmed and
reviewed here...
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...=soundemporium

Our most recent eBay customer's feedback includes...

Very nice verifications and follow up on receipt of merchandise.
fisticuffs0 (3) Feb-19-05

Would buy from again! Great customer service.
Product is as they claimed - NEW!
dinomyght02 (2) Feb-18-05

Went above and beyond to get my product to a miltary officer in korea!
Thanks!
scottdenisar (71) Feb-18-05

For our current eBay auctions, click here...
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopage...Zsoundemporium

After over 200 (actual 216) Audiogon transactions, we maintain a 100%
Positive Feedback Rating which may be confirmed and reviewed here...
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/feed...ser=Trades4usd

Our most recent Audiogon customer's feedback includes...

I recommended the seller!! Great communication.
All I could ask for!
Positive by Davsal (39) on 02-17-05

Great communication, very fast shipper, a pleasure to do business with.
Thanks. A+
Positive by Fillmoreeast (3) on 02-11-05

Great price. Excellent service. Integrity. My highest recommendation!
AAA+++
Positive by Audionut38 (57) on 02-08-05

For our current Audiogon classifieds, click here...
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/sear...r&zzTrades4usd

In short, our online sales represent 100% Customer Satisfaction.

We cannot help but thank the persistent efforts of RAMs resident
ne'er-do-well, moron and convicted rapist, Brian L. McCarty (or
whatever alias he is using today)...

Brian L. McCarty CONFIRMS that Sound Emporium is an Authorized EarMax
Dealer.

Working undercover as Lee Hodges, another McCarty ALIAS, the INFAMOUS
ram fax scam QUEEN and ne'er-do-well PERSONALLY contacted Hart
Huschens, Sound Emporium's U.S. EarMax distributor, and VERIFIED that
The Sound Emporium is indeed an Authorized EarMax Dealer. YIPPEE!!!
Thanks, Lee.

Affidavit on file - Authorized EarMax Dealer

Brian L. McCarty CONFIRMS that Sound Emporium is an Authorized Music
Hall Dealer.

Once again, working undercover as Lee Hodges, another McCarty ALIAS,
the INFAMOUS ram fax scam QUEEN and ne'er-do-well PERSONALLY contacted
Roy Hall, Sound Emporium's distributor and Music Hall manufacturer, and
VERIFIED that The Sound Emporium is indeed an Authorized Music Hall
Dealer. YIPPEE AGAIN!!! Thanks again, Lee.

Affidavit on file - Authorized Music Hall Dealer

Brian L. McCarty CONFIRMS that Sound Emporium is indeed an Authorized
Creek Dealer.

As before, working under cover as Lee Hodges, another McCarty ALIAS,
the INFAMOUS ram fax scam QUEEN and ne'er-do-well PERSONALLY contacted
Creek who in turn contacted Roy Hall, Sound Emporium's U.S. Creek
distributor, and VERIFIED that The Sound Emporium is indeed, you
guessed it, an Authorized Creek Dealer. YIPPEE AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!
Thank you so much, Lee.

Affidavit on file - Authorized Creek Dealer

WHY BUY FROM THE SOUND EMPORIUM AT AUDIOGON
Our feedback rating at Audiogon is 100% positive because, like our
valued customers and returning clients, we believe in high quality
products & the best service at a fair price. We set the standard for
selling new, hi-end audio products at Audiogon and our 100% positive
feedback rating is our hallmark.

For our current Audiogon classifieds, click here...
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/sear...r&zzTrades4usd

For confirmation and review of all our Audiogon feedback, click here...
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/feed...ser=Trades4usd

For additional confirmation or verification, you may also contact
Audiogon direct...

- Audiogon Inc., 3822 Trade Center Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48108 attention
Customer Service
- or via email at
- or by phone at 734-477-9289

....or you may contact any of our clients and customers (i.e. Audiogon
Member) by clicking on their ID name to verify if their purchases were
so-called "dummy sales" or "dummy accounts."

WHY BUY FROM THE SOUND EMPORIUM AT EBAY
Our feedback rating at eBay is 100% positive because, like our valued
customers and returning clients, we believe in high quality products &
the best service at a fair price. We set the standard for selling new,
hi-end audio products at eBay and our 100% positive feedback rating is
our hallmark.

For our current eBay auctions, click here...
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopage...Zsoundemporium

For confirmation and review of all our eBay feedback, click here...
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...userid=soundem...

For additional confirmation or verification, you may also contact eBay
direct...

- eBay Inc., 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose CA 95125, attention
Customer Service
- or via eBay's email system at
http://pages.ebay.com/help/contact_inline/index.html
- or by phone at 408-376-7400

....or you may contact any of our clients and customers (i.e. eBay
Member) by clicking on their ID name to verify if their purchases were
so-called "dummy sales" or "dummy accounts."

After over three (3) years of McCarty LIBEL, SLANDER and DEFAMATION,
not once has he or any other individual (other than a McCarty ALIAS)
brought forth a single piece of evidence whatsoever that Sound Emporium
products are anything other than what our auctions and classifieds have
stated - not demos, refurbs, returns or gray-market products, but
ALWAYS 100% Brand New, Factory Fresh Audio Components, Including EVERY
Manufacturer's FULL Warranty - NOT ONE EXCEPTION.

In addition, to continue to suggest that we have been dumped by any of
our ISPs, it completely ignorant, unwarranted and harassment. Of
course, our former ISPs can speak for themselves in this regard. We
have never been dumped by an ISP.

Regarding McCarty's continued SLANDER that states, "Despite their
constantly changing name and morphing into different "companies", sorry
to disappoint you again Lee Hodges, I mean Brian L. McCarty, but
DESPITE your persistent DISINFORMATION, while our email address may
change due to our choice of ISP service, we have NEVER changed our
online name or morphed into different companies. Our online presence
and IDs at Audiogon and eBay have been the same from day one. Of
course, these facts are readily verifiable at both
Audiogon's and eBay's respective websites.

As authorized dealers for countless hi-end audio products, as well as
an authorized resellers of countless others, including but not limited
to MONSTER POWER products, KOSS and SENNHEISER headphones, our eBay
auctions and Audiogon classifieds specify all the information our
customers require to make an informed and confident purchase and we
thank them for their continued support.

That ALL being said, again, after over 400 eBay transactions we
maintain a 100% Positive eBay rating - and after over 200 Audiogon
transactions, we maintain a 100% Positive Audiogon rating.

Simply stated, our online sales represent 100% Customer Satisfaction.

Thanks again to one and all for your consistent support.

Best regards,

The "AUTHENTIC" Sound Emporium