Posted to rec.audio.tech
Wes Groleau Wes Groleau is offline

Default Looking for info on VST/LADSPA/Nyquist plug-ins.

I'm not an audio guy normally, but I do have a particular audio task
that I would like to do more quickly than my current find, select, do,
do, do, find, select, etc. (Involves changing lengths of silent parts.)

From browsing subject lines, it seems this is not the group to ask.

What would be a good group in which to ask for pointers to a plug-in
that does this or that to audio files?

thanks

--
Wes Groleau

ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI

Posted to rec.audio.tech

Wes Groleau wrote:

I'm not an audio guy normally, but I do have a particular audio task
that I would like to do more quickly than my current find, select, do,
do, do, find, select, etc. (Involves changing lengths of silent
parts.)

From browsing subject lines, it seems this is not the group to ask.

What would be a good group in which to ask for pointers to a plug-in
that does this or that to audio files?

rec.audio.pro(duction) comes to mind, perhaps also sci.physics.acoustics and
alt.sci.physics.acoustics

thanks

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Wes Groleau Wes Groleau is offline

On 11-24-2013, 21:42, Peter Larsen wrote:
The optimum thing to do might have been to crosspost to all suggested,
possibly with a determined "followup-to", it is much better than making
individual posts and maintaining multiple threads.

I'm always cautious on cross-posting with an unfamiliar group.
Some groups like it, some hate it.

--
Wes Groleau

Expert, n.:
Someone who comes from out of town and shows slides.