Posted to rec.audio.pro
Paul[_13_] Paul[_13_] is offline

Default Just successfully converted a Tenor Sax into a Baritone Sax, usingCubase Pitchshift

Just brought it down an octave. Eb instrument.

It works, but of course, there's nothing like the real thing.

So, depending on if I can make it work in the mix, with some
EQing, I may or may not have to hire a real Baritone sax man!

Naturally, I wouldn't mind saving a few bucks.....