Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Bob H. Bob H. is offline

Default Sansui 500 schematic

I'm ditching stuff from my tubey room, in order to compress the
contents into another, .5x sized room, and I noticed a couple of Sansui
500 cages taking up room (don't worry, they were both basket cases).
Since inquiries show up every once in a while about schematics for
these amps, I got some shots of the one glued on the inside of the
cover. A little pshopping, and here it is:

http://bellsouthpwp.net/h/e/hedb1241/Sansui500.jpg

And hey, it's free!

Bob H.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Sander deWaal Sander deWaal is offline

"Bob H." said:

I'm ditching stuff from my tubey room, in order to compress the
contents into another, .5x sized room, and I noticed a couple of Sansui
500 cages taking up room (don't worry, they were both basket cases).
Since inquiries show up every once in a while about schematics for
these amps, I got some shots of the one glued on the inside of the
cover. A little pshopping, and here it is:

http://bellsouthpwp.net/h/e/hedb1241/Sansui500.jpg

And hey, it's free!

Thanks Bob, it's filed for future reference.

Don't know if many of those exist around here, but just in case....
Nice of you to think about your DIY buddies!

Be prepared for Prune to bitch about the resolution of the scan, and
why there isn't an explanation about how it works ;-)

--
"Due knot trussed yore spell chequer two fined awl miss steaks."
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Alan Rutlidge Alan Rutlidge is offline

"Bob H." wrote in message
oups.com...

Be prepared for Prune to bitch about the resolution of the scan, and
why there isn't an explanation about how it works ;-)

I thought "on the kitchen floor with a digital camera" resolution was
ok for tube audio : ()

Thanks Bob.
The pic is perfectly readable IMO.

Cheers,