Default Who is Brian L. McCarty

Who is this guy McCarthy? It looks like he has two marvelous businesses,
Coral Seas Studios, and perhaps Worldjazz (though I notice there is some
kind of humor on it now. McCarty should be complimented for his good
business sense. It looks like good value to investors. And from what I hear,
Baskin Robbins ice cream is the hottest cool product in Cairns, a real
growth industry.

If McCarty really is OFFICIAL RAM BLUE, then he's doing good work, keeping
down the slammers and scammers.
It only figures that a desparate misfit like Morein would try to finger
McCarty when he has only himself to blame for audio snakeoil.

Hat's off to Brian McCarthy for a job well done!

Some forger wrote:

If McCarty really is OFFICIAL RAM BLUE, then he's doing good work,
keeping
down the slammers and scammers.
It only figures that a desparate misfit like Morein would try to
finger
McCarty when he has only himself to blame for audio snakeoil.

Hat's off to Brian McCarthy for a job well done!

The facts are easy to recognize for anyone who chooses to look at them.

Brian McCarty is a pain in the ass, racist fool.
Whatever knowledge he has about audio is vastly outweighed by his
reprehensible actions.

Robert Morein

wrote in message
oups.com...
Some forger wrote:

If McCarty really is OFFICIAL RAM BLUE, then he's doing good work,
keeping
down the slammers and scammers.
It only figures that a desparate misfit like Morein would try to
finger
McCarty when he has only himself to blame for audio snakeoil.

Hat's off to Brian McCarthy for a job well done!

The facts are easy to recognize for anyone who chooses to look at them.

Brian McCarty is a pain in the ass, racist fool.
Whatever knowledge he has about audio is vastly outweighed by his
reprehensible actions.

Nice job.
Perhaps you might like to issue a retraction?