Songster

Default Top Notch R.A.P. experiences

I've been listening, learning, asking, posting, but mostly just
horsing around on rec.audio pro for probably 7 or 8 years now. Just
wanted to say thanks to you all as a group for being a fun and
informative bunch.

I've sold quite a few nice gear items via RAP too and wanted to add
that I've always had nothing but good experiences with the buyers
here. Everyone has always been honest, friendly and professional.

In particular, Richard Kuschel at the Recording Center in Montana has
gone out of his way to help me with some file transfers and it
reminded me of how much behind the scenes comradre there is here. A
rarity by todays standards. Kinda cool I think.