Default WTB: Technics: DVD-A10 - Technics: DVD-A10

Hi there,

I have a Techics DVD A-10 I am considering selling. I got it 2 years
ago and have barely used it.
I also have Technics SA-DA8 reciever that goes with it if you want. The
two units were made for each other and match in desing. The remote
operates both.
If interested send me an offer.
I am located in Los Angeles, CA 90066 to get a shipping idea.
Sincerely

Valentin Pentchev