Mike Francis

Default CD stuck in Alpine 7839 head unit, help!

My daughter got a CD stuck in the head unit and it will not eject. You
can hear the CD player try to eject when you hit the eject button but
it will not come out. It has been working fine for a couple of years
and this is the first instance this happened. I can take off the head
unit and at the opening is a plastic piece that outlines the hole with
the material or brush that wipes the CD, can this come off? Do I need
to pull the unit out of the dash and remove some type of a cover to
the top of the radio to remove it? Any help will be greatly
appreciated.
Mike Francis