Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] Lowgen8@ao1.com is offline

Default Valuable newsgroup goes down the toilet

I live in NYC. When a stranger talks to me because they need
someone to talk to, or they need a response to validate their
existance and make themselves feel 'real'. I ignore them and walk
away.

They never persist. They go somewhere else.

OF COURSE, if I foolishly DO talk to them, they will continue to
engage me any way they can, for as long as they can. The words
mean nothing to them. The human engagement is what they want.

Their desperate neediness is sad, but it's not my problem.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

On Friday, October 16, 2015 at 5:14:50 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I live in NYC. When a stranger talks to me because they need
someone to talk to, or they need a response to validate their
existance and make themselves feel 'real'. I ignore them and walk
away.

They never persist. They go somewhere else.

OF COURSE, if I foolishly DO talk to them, they will continue to
engage me any way they can, for as long as they can. The words
mean nothing to them. The human engagement is what they want.

They are obsessed with iPhones, not other humans!

Jack

Their desperate neediness is sad, but it's not my problem.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Luxey Luxey is offline

петак, 16. октобар 2015. 23.14.50 UTC+2, је написао/ла:
I live in NYC. When a stranger talks to me because they need
someone to talk to, or they need a response to validate their
existance and make themselves feel 'real'. I ignore them and walk
away.

They never persist. They go somewhere else.

OF COURSE, if I foolishly DO talk to them, they will continue to
engage me any way they can, for as long as they can. The words
mean nothing to them. The human engagement is what they want.

Their desperate neediness is sad, but it's not my problem.

Yup, unfortunately, this group is a proof what you've described goes both ways.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Murray[_8_] Murray[_8_] is offline

Their desperate neediness is sad, but it's not my problem.

It will be interesting to see how you behave when you need someone's assistance in life.

If (when) you are ignored, that's Karma.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
polymod polymod is offline

"Luxey" wrote in message

петак, 16. октобар 2015. 23.14.50 UTC+2, је написао/ла:
I live in NYC. When a stranger talks to me because they need
someone to talk to, or they need a response to validate their
existance and make themselves feel 'real'. I ignore them and walk
away.

They never persist. They go somewhere else.

OF COURSE, if I foolishly DO talk to them, they will continue to
engage me any way they can, for as long as they can. The words
mean nothing to them. The human engagement is what they want.

Their desperate neediness is sad, but it's not my problem.

Yup, unfortunately, this group is a proof what you've described goes both
ways.

No different than anything else in life. Filter the bull**** and move on. I
still continue to learn from the few pros here and for that I'm grateful.

Poly

Posted to rec.audio.pro

Murray wrote: "

It will be interesting to see how you behave when you need someone's assistance in life.

If (when) you are ignored, that's Karma. "

AMEN!
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Luxey Luxey is offline

недеља, 18. октобар 2015. 10.31.31 UTC+2, Murray је написао/ла:
Their desperate neediness is sad, but it's not my problem.

It will be interesting to see how you behave when you need someone's assistance in life.

If (when) you are ignored, that's Karma.

When I hhave a problem, or a need, the first thing I take care of is not to
bother random bypassers, then search for educated in the matter and
actually act according to their advice, or not, but still trying not to bother
them any further.
Helping someone in need is one thing, placing yourseflf in potentialy
unpleasant situation, without possible benefit for either party, is
quite another.

Inside Toilet? Tommy Car Audio 0 December 25th 07 10:48 PM
DAN SULLIVAN'S LITTLE GIRL SAID "My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet." Greegor Car Audio 0 September 4th 07 08:28 PM
Chevdo's Valuable Service to this Newsgroup Mike Rivers Pro Audio 56 July 10th 06 07:51 PM
6386's valuable? Engineer Vacuum Tubes 5 February 4th 06 08:16 AM