Default Technics SV-100 PCM

I'm looking to service this unit, which is fully functinal. There is
a shot in the VU Meter Display, and I'd love to have to the inside
looked at, tested for noise/hum. Can anyone provide information.

JM
Scott Dorsey

I'm looking to service this unit, which is fully functinal. There is
a shot in the VU Meter Display, and I'd love to have to the inside
looked at, tested for noise/hum. Can anyone provide information.

What's wrong with it?

I suspect most of the folks that work on digital gear, like Stan Jacox or
Eddie Ciletti will work on the things, but if the display itself is bad,
it's probably not replaceable.