Posted to rec.audio.pro
Pi-Qui Pi-Qui is offline

Default Cineversity.Tv the upcoming online alternative TV/Radio stationstarts a new European chart for music, animation and rock.

Cineversity.tv worked for a long time on a independent chart for new
music. Finally we created a system in PHP that gives an

independent overview over whats hot and whats not in the current music
scene.. Together with new Tv and radio-stations worldwide

who are not satisfied with the current charts, asking questions about
the truth of these lists promoted by the record companies and

old TV and radio, Cineversity.Tv decided that this had to change.
Cineversity.Tv believes that the current polls do not really reflect
what music people like, it is more a promotiontool for the

current recordcompanies. This must change.
So we ask all new and upcoming artists to send in their works in
music, animation, hiphop, urban, rock, pop..or other works.
You know YouSendit?
Send songs in at least 128 kbits MP3. Send bio and pics in Digital
format. Best Quality Video possible. We have two

emailaddresses:
max 20 Mb attachment
or

or send CD DVD to: