Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

Default More Remixing

My guess, Mark will know this (Van Halen) song, since he apparently listens to WMGK-FM (Philly), they play it often. Radio, these days, operates suspiciously, with very redundant playlists. Forget variety.
This is a multi-track (re)mix, (16) tracks, (8) tracks just drums), but not much going on with a guitar, bass guitar and drums (and overdubbed guitar work during bridges). Not what I feel makes a great stereo mix, but I tried to separate sounds. Required a lot of echo to reinforce sound. Never did like 70+ stereo mixes, everyone got lazy and made narrow stereo mixes, just for a louder, denser sound. Odd thing about 70's+ music, I have yet to get any applause (after a decade +) from my web site for that material, it's only 50's & 60's music!!

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abps...ngdevil-rm.mp3

Jack

Remixing for Recharting JackA Pro Audio 14 June 8th 15 01:09 PM
Remastering Does Not Mean Remixing? JackA Pro Audio 3 April 20th 15 11:50 AM
Remixing The Led Out JackA Pro Audio 2 March 4th 15 01:04 PM
Examples of Remixing JackA Pro Audio 27 March 2nd 15 03:56 PM
Remixing Tip #2 JackA Pro Audio 24 February 18th 15 01:15 AM